Topic: 9 New Upcoming Horror DVD Releases

First off just want to remind everyone about the new feature on our site where you get notified on the homepage of our site as we add new upcoming horror dvd releases.
When logged in on the top right you will see any new dvd dates added since your ...

Read More : 9 New Upcoming Horror DVD Releases

Re: 9 New Upcoming Horror DVD Releases

I haven't seen Hardware in years, but I do recall that I liked it very much.  I can't wait to revisit it.

house of the dead.. I didnt care for ir

I can't wait to buy Hardware. And if any of you haven't seen Intruder, I highly recommend you pick up a copy. It's a fantastic slasher.

That Silent Night, Deadly Night compilation is AWFUL.   I mean it includes 3 movies: parts III, IV, and V.  They are all terrible.

The Hanging Woman has been pushed back a week to october, there's a review on DVDdrive-in in the review section.

I'm with jmh - the SN, DN "franchise" is awful LOL

Hardware rocks, its everything and the kitchen sink mentality makes it a hell of a lot of fun
and The Hanging Woman is great - can't wait for a decent print - kinda like a more graphic Hammer film with a pretty engaging story.  big_smile

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-09-25 14:31:17)

Is "Intruder" really getting a re-release? Haven't heard anything about it till now, but damn I'm excited if it is.

Hmmmm will hardware be available in stores is it  going to be a online thing?