Topic: .

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 22:34:15)

Re: .

Manhunter, if thats the one that is the first Hannibal Lecter movies, its a good one, I liked it big_smile

Might have to watch Manhunter if I'm around.

Sea Beast is the only syfy channel movie that I actually like.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 22:37:30)

pR1m3vil wrote:

I've recently started to get into ScFy movies. I don't get the SyFy channel, i wish i did... but i don't. I do hunt down some of the movies. A while ago i watched Ice Spiders, it was average and fun. Thats what i came to expect from these movies, Yesterday i saw Wyvern, it was great, and later im going to watch Sea Beast. I just like em, cheesy cgi fx, sub-par acting, silly story.

Some ones i want to see are...
Snakehead Terror (filmed at a local lake here in BC)
Manhunter
In The Spiders Web
Sand Serpents

OMG So was the Mangler 2, filled down at the old base on Vedder.

(I never drive by Cultus, I don't think of that stupid movie.  LOL)

Eh...when the TV is on .. it's usually on the SyFy channel.. i don't mind the cheese.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 22:37:56)

I loved Frankenfish. And Hammerhead.
Sy Fy rocks.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 22:38:15)

pR1m3vil wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

Manhunter, if thats the one that is the first Hannibal Lecter movies, its a good one, I liked it big_smile

Yeah, there is a Hannibal movie called Manhunter, but no its a Killer Tiger

hm....then can't say I know that one lol I might have but I'm probably thinking of something else hmm

haven't seen sand serpents but snake head terror is the best of the others.in the spiders web is very poor.

I can't access SyFy in my home (which is pretty logical), but a friend of mine gets the channel (no idea how). I'm sure gonna pay some visits big_smile

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 22:38:30)

SciFi (that's right, I'm not playing into the new name) is my favorite channel and they used to play the Mad Max movies every sunday.  That right there was better than their own movies.....however, it's all about Frankenfish!!!!

I loved the SciFi Channel when they played MST3K.  Now no one does, so you have to hope the episodes you love get released on DVD.

Lake Placid 2 was a scifi original movie , wasn't it ?  It was a laughable sequel , the acting is awful but i had a great few laughs at the movie. lol

Frankenfish was enjoyable and China chow was hot. tongue

I don't think this is a SyFy Original, but I watched Open Graves last week and kinda dug it smile

The last SyFy original movie I saw was SS Doomtrooper,not bad for being so cheesy.Haven't been able to find it on dvd.

Mangler 2 sux. I get teased a lot about looking like William Petersen in Manhunter on the Fango board.

(oops, i just confessed to being on another board)

Death to the heretic.:lol:
Just playing with you.