Topic: The Vengeance Trilogy... You Need to Buy this!

Tartan sent us word that the Vengeance Trilogy is coming and all I have to say is you HAVE to buy this. These three films are some of the greatest thrillers ever made! Featuring 8-discs and more special features then any other set on the planet (incl...

Read More : The Vengeance Trilogy... You Need to Buy this!

Re: The Vengeance Trilogy... You Need to Buy this!

Great set Meh!

I don't have to buy these, I already own them.  And yeah, they all rule.:cool:

i used to own all 3 but i gave em away on site like a dumb ass lol.

smile I just wanted to say that OLDBOY is my Favorite Horror/Thriller movie of all time. And I have been on this earth for 37 years,now. OMG!!! This director has a vengence, and his vengence is to get back at all the movie mania fans and watch movies lacking substains, meaning, and plots. This is the most original movie ever. I have never been a fan of International films, but I swear to the GOD above. I own all of these movies, and will get this set because I deserve it,lol. Its just simplily Bad Ass. I love showing it to new fans and like just waiting for their reaction, and eyes glued and and dumbfounded looks, its priceless. OLDBOY is a definete 10+, Lady is 2nd I belive8.5+, and MR gets a strong 8+. Take it how you want to but at lest give theses movies a chance if you have not seen them, if anything they are extremmly entertaining at that!!! Just happends to be my Personnel Fav, thats why I am always trying to spread the word, of the unknown!

i bet that all audio commentaries will be korean without subtitles...

and i have to say... i'm wondering why they wouldn't just release it as bluray. or at least dvd and bluray. i mean... i've got already one special edition and one limited edition of oldboy... i don't even wanna know how many editions for all three movies are already out on dvd. time to move on... smile

btw - i find it interesting how oldboy stands out from the trilogy. and considering that park had planned it as a trilogy from the very beginning, i'm wondering what he was thinking...

Last edited by sh4dow (2009-10-01 18:36:28)