Topic: How do you delete pms?

Sorry for reposting this but I posted about it earlier and haven't received any information how to do this can someone give me hand I keep getting Admin options error when I try to delete them.


Much thanks

Re: How do you delete pms?

Ok, I figured it out. In the PM's thingy look below and it should say on the left side delete mutiple PM's and you click on it and then there should be white boxes to the right side of your PM's and you check the ones you want deleted.

Re: How do you delete pms?

RIP wrote:

Ok, I figured it out. In the PM's thingy look below and it should say on the left side delete mutiple PM's and you click on it and then there should be white boxes to the right side of your PM's and you check the ones you want deleted.

I followed those steps but for some reason after I click it I am brought to the next page to delete it them the I click the link to do that and thats when I get the error.

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

Re: How do you delete pms?

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

Ok, I figured it out. In the PM's thingy look below and it should say on the left side delete mutiple PM's and you click on it and then there should be white boxes to the right side of your PM's and you check the ones you want deleted.

I followed those steps but for some reason after I click it I am brought to the next page to delete it them the I click the link to do that and thats when I get the error.

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

Hold on and I will try to delete mine now.

Re: How do you delete pms?

It works for me. Okay, when you get there click delete mutiple messages and then something will show up and click Inbox or Sent on the left and then it show show you a right white box beside your messages and you click on the ones you want deleted and then press delete and it will ask you like if you are sure you want to delete them and you say ok.

Re: How do you delete pms?

I sent Goon a PM so I hope he can help you out with it GW.

Re: How do you delete pms?

RIP wrote:

I sent Goon a PM so I hope he can help you out with it GW.

Cool thanks I been having this problem since last week, thanks for your help.

Re: How do you delete pms?

goon wont be able to help. what browser are you using gw?

Re: How do you delete pms?

Meh wrote:

goon wont be able to help. what browser are you using gw?

I use IE 7 and XP is my OS

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-04-27 18:47:32)

10

Re: How do you delete pms?

goldenwarrior wrote:
Meh wrote:

goon wont be able to help. what browser are you using gw?

I use IE 7 and XP is my OS

Did you ever get your PM's deleted?

11

Re: How do you delete pms?

i cant find a bug in my code bro and deleting is working fine. Try logging in and out to clear your session.

Re: How do you delete pms?

darn I don't know what it is, I rebooted deleted my cookies logged out but I get that same error.

13

Re: How do you delete pms?

goldenwarrior wrote:

darn I don't know what it is, I rebooted deleted my cookies logged out but I get that same error.

Your problem GW is that you gotta do it drunk so drink a few brewski's today and then try it....that's how I did it lol.:lol: