Topic: Left 4 Dead Crash Course Now Available

Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced that Crash Course -- the second downloadable content (DLC) update for ...

Read More : Left 4 Dead Crash Course Now Available

Re: Left 4 Dead Crash Course Now Available

Its pretty kewl having a new level to do stuff, but ALL THE SERVERS online get bad lag and shit....its so annoying! All of them are bad for me so far, found one good game, but then lagged toward end so bad had to leave! So beware trying to play right away on computer!

well i played it in single player on the 29th and its only 2 extra boards on that mode but great nonetheless i really like the levels in their design and look-theres a section right near the end of the second board where your near a boxcar that had been ripped open with blood all over it and a sleeping bag inside.make sure to check out the saferoom in crash course it shows that this epidemic is nationwide on a map of the us on the wall (yes i know that the sequel proves its larger than the first game but we never see it first hand)

i never lag playing, but i play it on Xbox360. message me if yall wanna play this game with me.
it's an amaazing map, but really short. can't wait till the sequel.