Topic: Trailer for Richard Kelly's "The Box" now online

Here is the Youtube link for Richard Kelly's "The Box" hitting theaters October 30th, 2009.

Norma and Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child, receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger, delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. But, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world; someone they don't know. With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the cross-hairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity.

Youtube link to trailer >>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVK-hVGq … ature=fvhr

Last edited by Doctor_Pepper (2009-08-20 20:45:29)

Re: Trailer for Richard Kelly's "The Box" now online

This is just really a reminder, since October is coming fast and I for one am a big fan of Richard Kelly's work and hope that this film does well. Even if Cameron the Ditz Diaz is starring in it.

Re: Trailer for Richard Kelly's "The Box" now online

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to see this movie.  Because I've already seen it: it's an old (and excellent) Twilight Zone episode.