Topic: Left 4 Dead Crash Course Pisses off This Xbox Owner

Left 4 Dead Crash Course will be available September 29th. The reason it is pissing off yours truly is that PC owners get it free where as XBOX users will need to use their purchased xbox live points to play it. That is some boolsheeet my friends.

Read More : Left 4 Dead Crash Course Pisses off This Xbox Owner

Re: Left 4 Dead Crash Course Pisses off This Xbox Owner

Yes that sucks, having ti pay has to do more with Microsoft i think, if it were up to valve it would be free. Oh well its the way it goes.

dissapointing but not surprising, but ya still gotta get it

Got rid of my copy long ago but I look forward to the sequel...hopefully they put updates out for that one sooner than they did with the first game...

this happens wioth all kinds of games.  map packs and shit like that for COD series is always included in a patch on the PC but we pay for them on the PSN.

Just bought my copy a few days ago. Great arcade-like game. I downloaded the Survivor mode and while it's is pointless in the long run (you die in less than 4 minutes, for the most part), it's good as practice runs.

i have over 100 dollars worth of microsoft credit so i got it.

Yeah Microsoft does this quite often with lots of games so it's nothing new.

jmh314 wrote:

Yeah Microsoft does this quite often with lots of games so it's nothing new.

yeahi wasn't suprised i kinda figured. but i paid anyway... now i got 7 bucks less than 300

Has anyone played this yet, or is everyone saving their cash for L4D 2?

With the fact that the PS3 network is free, XBOX charges an annual or monthly charge....they shouldn't make you pay more for points.  Or, there should be a reason for the achievement points.  It's getting old