Re: What pisses you off right now ?

deathgate666 wrote:

iv goa a stupid ass cold and it wont go away, iv been coughing for like 2 weeks now. iv been takin medicin everyday and it still wont go away, im about ot get my ass to a doctor.

and another thing, i somehow got pimples in my armpits. how the hell does that happen!!! and they hurt real bad, and if i try to put deodorant on (spray or stick) it burns the hell out of em and it feels like my arm pits are on fire.

My neighbor is blasting his music right now....it stopped....OH no, it's starting again.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

iv goa a stupid ass cold and it wont go away, iv been coughing for like 2 weeks now. iv been takin medicin everyday and it still wont go away, im about ot get my ass to a doctor.

and another thing, i somehow got pimples in my armpits. how the hell does that happen!!! and they hurt real bad, and if i try to put deodorant on (spray or stick) it burns the hell out of em and it feels like my arm pits are on fire.

My neighbor is blasting his music right now....it stopped....OH no, it's starting again.

If you have a good stereo system with extremely good bass, just take one of the speakers or both and put the right against the window, with it open, put some metal or death metal, maybe a little Debonaire by Dope or Walk by Pantera, or anything by Hatebreed, or even some Rob Zombie or White Zombie, and turn that shit full blast. And then who knows what will happen next. Or hey what about some fucking Disturbed. You can't ever ever forget about Disturbed.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-26 15:10:44)

That it's only Thursday and I wish it was Friday already.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

If you have a good stereo system with extremely good bass, just take one of the speakers or both and put the right against the window, with it open, put some metal or death metal, maybe a little Debonaire by Dope or Walk by Pantera, or anything by Hatebreed, or even some Rob Zombie or White Zombie, and turn that shit full blast. And then who knows what will happen next. Or hey what about some fucking Disturbed. You can't ever ever forget about Disturbed.

im personally a bigger fan of White Zombie than rob Zombie as a solo artist. but how bout blasting some God Dethroned or Bury Your Dead, mabey even some Cannibal Corpse. Cant go wrong with some old school either, Judas Priest, iron Maiden, Metallica. its all bad ass.

RIP wrote:

well, I have to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...what a crock of shit.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well you're a marine so you have the week days off, lol.......just kidding.:lol:

RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well you're a marine so you have the week days off, lol.......just kidding.:lol:

hahaha, I only had yesterday and today off...

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

im personally a bigger fan of White Zombie than rob Zombie as a solo artist. but how bout blasting some God Dethroned or Bury Your Dead, mabey even some Cannibal Corpse. Cant go wrong with some old school either, Judas Priest, iron Maiden, Metallica. its all bad ass.

Just any of the old school pure death metal growling can't understand them music. Which i do have a perfect Death Metal group to get into if you like Death Metal but they aren't old school. They're called Devourment. I know the lead singer of the group which all of them are tattoo artists. Look into them and tell me what you think. But if you like Death Metal, you'll like these guys. Here's the link to the group to check them out:
http://www.devourment.us/

RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

I got my temper from my dad, he was a real hot head it did'nt take much to get him going. Thankfully I just got the bad temper and not the short fuse, I can normally stay cool for a while (at least longer than he did) but if something keeps getting at me I'll eventually loose it.

You know whats pissing me off now? I just got called to a meeting because "1 or more of your teachers thinks your indanger of failing and not graduating" I had to sit through a 15 minute lecture and come to find out the 1 teacher is a class that I've passed with a C 1st grading period, and a B the 2nd and 3rd. So how in the hell Am I in danger of failing, even if I take a nose dive this next month I'll still pass the year with a C so what the hell is going on?

Then the guidance lady said "ask him, he can fail or pass you" Don't it sound a little fishy that if you do bad in 1 grading period you can fail? somethings up.

I think my short fuse just got lit.

Theres no way in hell that he can fail you unless the teacher is a real prick

I found out what it was, the dumb ass administraters did'nt bother to look at what they were doing. Beings that there is only one grade in the book for this period and I did'nt do that assighnment I got a zero. Well with just a zero in the book it brough down the year grade. They never even bothered to look at that just because they saw a low grade they said I was failing. The teachers real cool and he told me that was there mess up and that I have nothing to worry about. I still did'nt appreciate being yelled at by the principle for 15 minutes about failing when I'm passing. So I'm no longer pissed beings that I know I'm passing, but I did'nt appreciate getting talked down to like I was a pile of dog crap for nothing. They need to get there stuff together and not make false acusations. I was real close to killing someone though, good thing I found my teacher before I left.

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

I got my temper from my dad, he was a real hot head it did'nt take much to get him going. Thankfully I just got the bad temper and not the short fuse, I can normally stay cool for a while (at least longer than he did) but if something keeps getting at me I'll eventually loose it.

You know whats pissing me off now? I just got called to a meeting because "1 or more of your teachers thinks your indanger of failing and not graduating" I had to sit through a 15 minute lecture and come to find out the 1 teacher is a class that I've passed with a C 1st grading period, and a B the 2nd and 3rd. So how in the hell Am I in danger of failing, even if I take a nose dive this next month I'll still pass the year with a C so what the hell is going on?

Then the guidance lady said "ask him, he can fail or pass you" Don't it sound a little fishy that if you do bad in 1 grading period you can fail? somethings up.

I think my short fuse just got lit.

I found out what it was, the dumb ass administraters did'nt bother to look at what they were doing. Beings that there is only one grade in the book for this period and I did'nt do that assighnment I got a zero. Well with just a zero in the book it brough down the year grade. They never even bothered to look at that just because they saw a low grade they said I was failing. The teachers real cool and he told me that was there mess up and that I have nothing to worry about. I still did'nt appreciate being yelled at by the principle for 15 minutes about failing when I'm passing. So I'm no longer pissed beings that I know I'm passing, but I did'nt appreciate getting talked down to like I was a pile of dog crap for nothing. They need to get there stuff together and not make false acusations. I was real close to killing someone though, good thing I found my teacher before I left.

Thats good that they found the mistake..the principal should apologize for what he said and actually he should of never talked down to you in the first place..theres this word called encouragement when a student is supposeabley having a problem in school..

Well the Raiders got the first pic in the NFL draft, so what I hate the Raiders.

I have a tummy ache and the Falcons sucked in their draft picks.

The my Best of the Doors CD is scratched to shit, heads will roll when I find out the guilty party!!! mad

I'm pissed that I have to go see if I need jaw surgery tommorrow.  I hear getting your face smashed hurts a bit, and 6 weeks of it being wired shut doesn't make it any better.

I'm pissed at my neighborhood right now. Most the houses on our block are rentals now and one of the houses across the street must have about ten fucking thirteen year old punks living in it by them selfs .......seriously one of the girls doesn't even have tits yet and she's already pregnant. Just yesterday the shits were shooting a gun off in the back yard....At least they only shot the thing off once not like the fucking fog horn that they let off all day plus their shitty music which I can just hear fine inside my own house.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm pissed that I have to go see if I need jaw surgery tommorrow.  I hear getting your face smashed hurts a bit, and 6 weeks of it being wired shut doesn't make it any better.

crap the things ya gotta do before getting out of the military:/ I wish you well:)

School.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Thats good that they found the mistake..the principal should apologize for what he said and actually he should of never talked down to you in the first place..theres this word called encouragement when a student is supposeabley having a problem in school..

It won't just me it was a whole room full of kids, basically there plan is to pull you in there and yell at all of the seniors who are slipping in order to make them want to get on track. I guess thats about as close as it gets to encouragement as you get from this school.

skfan wrote:

I'm pissed at my neighborhood right now. Most the houses on our block are rentals now and one of the houses across the street must have about ten fucking thirteen year old punks living in it by them selfs .......seriously one of the girls doesn't even have tits yet and she's already pregnant. Just yesterday the shits were shooting a gun off in the back yard....At least they only shot the thing off once not like the fucking fog horn that they let off all day plus their shitty music which I can just hear fine inside my own house.

I would be all over that shit..:mad: lol

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-04-30 14:08:33)

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

It won't just me it was a whole room full of kids, basically there plan is to pull you in there and yell at all of the seniors who are slipping in order to make them want to get on track. I guess thats about as close as it gets to encouragement as you get from this school.

wow sounds like boot camp more then high school lol

RaVeN71806 wrote:
skfan wrote:

lol. Yeah until you actually see them.......I not a racist but all I'll say is it's like having Hobbema in you're back yard tongue

skfan wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
skfan wrote:

lol. Yeah until you actually see them.......I not a racist but all I'll say is it's like having Hobbema in you're back yard tongue

lmfao!! hey that doesn't matter I'd go over there and shove that fuckin fog horn up there ass..

I love living in the country, you and your neighbors can do whatever you want to and you aint got to worry about someone else hearing you. You can blast your music, shoot your gun, or fire off Illegal fireworks and don't have to worry about the neighbors. I've got 4 people around me and we've never had a problem with them and they've never had a problem with us.

boyd84 wrote:

I love living in the country, you and your neighbors can do whatever you want to and you aint got to worry about someone else hearing you. You can blast your music, shoot your gun, or fire off Illegal fireworks and don't have to worry about the neighbors. I've got 4 people around me and we've never had a problem with them and they've never had a problem with us.

Must be nice....but the good thing about living in the city is that we don't have to worry about a Deliverance situation lol

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

Must be nice....but the good thing about living in the city is that we don't have to worry about a Deliverance situation lol

as long as you dont stumble into the wrong pawn shop and Zed creeps up on you;)