Topic: Watch 5 Minutes of John Cusacks 2012

John Cusack has done some great films many of which are favorites of mine but it seems 2012 will not be. Below you can watch 5 minutes of the film which showcases just enough CGI to make your brain melt.
Amanda Peet stars alongside John Cusack in th...

Read More : Watch 5 Minutes of John Cusacks 2012

Re: Watch 5 Minutes of John Cusacks 2012

Wow, that looks terrible.

Oh man if 2012 is gonna happen, we are fucked! Like totally fucked in the ass without lube.

It's gonna happen..........................just like Y2K happened. 

I thought these guys already made this movie, wasn't it called the Day After Tomorrow or some such nonsense.

That looked like one freakin hot ride at an amusement park. All that with John as a top notch limo driver and a pilot with little flying experience...THEY MADE IT OUT!!!...WHAT A MOVIE!

Fuckin' hell.  I live in L.A., and was scared out of my freakin' mind when the big earthquake hit in '93, it felt like it was gonna turn into something like that.  Considering that it happened at like, 1:00 in the morning didn't help.  I just watched a show on the History Channel about 2012, and I guess the first thing to watch the next day shouldn't have been that clip.  Scared the shit out of me in a way, since I grew up with all the so-called experts telling us that a scenario just like that was GOING TO HAPPEN roll any day now.  I'm about 10 miles inland from Malibu, so I guess I'm fucked.  No pilots in my family, and more shame, no John Cusack (big crush, sorry, but it's true. tongue).  Oh well, at least there's a liquor store right across the street......:cool:  But hey, guys, could be worse...could be Nicolas Cage....right?....... lol

Last edited by LivingDeadDoll (2009-10-02 14:27:27)

Thanks for the 5-minute preview, Horror-movies.ca.  This movie looks like a video game fantasy, but also entertaining for those that like the disaster genre films of the 1970's. Looks like this film will become the creme of the crop.  I do want to see it.
  I think the entire December 21, 2012 thing it just hype.  According to the Mayans calendar that stopped on this date, and it is us people in 2009 that believe it will be the end of the world.  It is pure baloney.  If anything happens on December 21, 2012, it will be sheer coincidence.

i don't even want to watch 1 minute of him or this film. so nope. sry, can't click it.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this. Of course, I'm also a sucker for cheap, CGIed, action-packed thrills and mindless destruction of an entire planet. I guess I'm weird like that tongue

Poltergeist wrote:

Thanks for the 5-minute preview, Horror-movies.ca.  This movie looks like a video game fantasy, but also entertaining for those that like the disaster genre films of the 1970's. Looks like this film will become the creme of the crop.  I do want to see it.
  I think the entire December 21, 2012 thing it just hype.  According to the Mayans calendar that stopped on this date, and it is us people in 2009 that believe it will be the end of the world.  It is pure baloney.  If anything happens on December 21, 2012, it will be sheer coincidence.

you know theyre selling shirts and what not like they did on 6/6/06 lmfao

mdc666 wrote:

It's gonna happen..........................just like Y2K happened. 

I thought these guys already made this movie, wasn't it called the Day After Tomorrow or some such nonsense.

only difference is, Day After Tomorrow didnt have a lot of destruction scenes

yeah, there was the Y2K thing, there was the 6/6/06 thing, and now there's the 12/21/2012 thing.  All good fun.  But I'm a sucker for CGI mayhem!  I'm not so much into the idea that oh, the end of the world is extremely fucking nigh, or anything.  I feel that humanity will fuck itself sooner or later, no doubt.  But the numerically based factors?  Not so much.  C'mon guys, we'll totally dig on the idea of clown zombies, but poo-pooh the CGI earthquake? ok........

Yes it does look like a game and would probably make a good one. Me well I will watch it as I am a sucker for disaster movies. Real disaster well that is going on right now in Samoa.