Topic: Toy Story 1& 2 in 3D.

Just saw a commercial saying they will be shown in 3D and as a double feature for 2 weeks starting Oct. 2nd.

Re: Toy Story 1& 2 in 3D.

wow... those would be great in 3-D

I'll be too busy seeing Zombieland that weekend so I wont be able to make it to spend money on two movies I have seen more times than I can count with a new added gimmick cause all the "cool kids" are doing it.

I plan on going. Even without the 3D it would just be great to see the 2 of them on the big screen again. Watching them as a double feature in 3D should be even better.

Jmh nailed it. seen both already, i can watch em at home, and ill be seeing zombieland. (WHICH IS GONNA BE GREAT)

I'll be sticking with Zombieland this weekend.  Come to think of it, I don't even think I've seen the second Toy Story.  Only saw the first Toy Story one time and that was probably about 15 years ago.  Guess I should check out some of the PIxar flicks sometime since everybody raves about them so.

Toy Story is one of my all time favorite movies so you bet your sweet ass I'm seeing this one.......just to support it.  I don't care abotu 3d, but i've never seen a 3d movie so maybe i'll enjoy it

I'll probably take my 3 year old to go see them. Hopefully he won't freak out on the 3D. He's still a toddler.

Today was the first time I've ever seen them.
Loved em.

I was supposed to go tonight and am sad that I didn't get to go but I am going Wednesday to see them