Topic: Hangovers & Headaches

Yes, I got trashed last night and passed out and then woke up again like 4:00am and then passed out again tired. So now I am awake and drinking Gatorade and have one helluva hangover. Anyone have any Goody's or Rolaids?:rolleyes:

Re: Hangovers & Headaches

What's with this place and beer?  hmm

TiM the Zombie wrote:

What's with this place and beer?  hmm

My bad....ever since I joined I guess we all turned into boozehounds......especially after seeing Hostel, lol....just kidding!!!!:lol:

I fell out of my chair and skinned my knee.  I went to bed at 6 am.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I fell out of my chair and skinned my knee.  I went to bed at 6 am.

Shit I passed out on the floor after talking to you on the cell and woke up at 4:00am and got on the pc and talked to GW a little bit and then passed back out for 3 more hours lol.

lol nice sig rip.

the best fix for  a hang over is taco bell chilitos with LOTS of hot sauce

Meh wrote:

lol nice sig rip.

the best fix for  a hang over is taco bell chilitos with LOTS of hot sauce

errrrrrrr no. i was eating taco bell and drinking.  if i ate taco bell now i would hurl.

uhhh I just have bad headache  lol

My headache is gone and the cure folks is:

Beer and food!!!!!:lol:

Plus 2 Goody's headache powders.;)

the best thing for a hangover is another beer...that's what I've done everytime I've gotten loaded, seems to work fine for me.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

the best thing for a hangover is another beer...that's what I've done everytime I've gotten loaded, seems to work fine for me.

Drinking my first beer of the day now.:D

jesus christ there nothin but drunks on this site haha just playing man y cant i b 21 the last tiem i got drunk was new years this is bullshit lower the drinking age

sickf**k wrote:

jesus christ there nothin but drunks on this site haha just playing man y cant i b 21 the last tiem i got drunk was new years this is bullshit lower the drinking age

haha im right there with u except its been alot longer for me. sucks being 18 tongue

I was16 and downing bottles of Jager like it was cool....I'm not saying one should do it, but it's a natural fact of life....it'll happen, just try and be as responsible as possible.  Don't ever attempt to drive 60+ miles after you drank a bottle of Patron Silver....good thing I passed out before I turned the car on.

thats one thing I don't miss is the hangovers and headaches...I remeber one night actually it was the halloween party we had and the only thing there to do shots of was a bottle of absolute volka well I went to town the whole night I was fine..feeling good but I was fine went to bed that night woke the next morning which was halloween day my head hurt sooo bad I thought it was gonna explode..

RaVeN71806 wrote:

thats one thing I don't miss is the hangovers and headaches...I remeber one night actually it was the halloween party we had and the only thing there to do shots of was a bottle of absolute volka well I went to town the whole night I was fine..feeling good but I was fine went to bed that night woke the next morning which was halloween day my head hurt sooo bad I thought it was gonna explode..

Yeah downing straight alcohol right out of the bottle is definitely not a good thing. Especially with me i really learned my leason of never to drink one specific hard liquor never ever again. That my friend is Ever Clear. I was with my buddy one year at his college and we were all outside one night and 2 people walking around with a bottle of it, so i was like hey sure i'll try that. So i started guzzling that shit down like water and then while i was doing that i hear one of the people saying 'Man! That guy is taking it down like a champ!' Then as soon as i was done drinking it, all of a sudden i started coughing like crazy and puked right away, which the other person said 'This guy's going to die!' So after drinking that i puked twice, went to sleep, and then woke up fine the next day.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Yeah downing straight alcohol right out of the bottle is definitely not a good thing. Especially with me i really learned my leason of never to drink one specific hard liquor never ever again. That my friend is Ever Clear. I was with my buddy one year at his college and we were all outside one night and 2 people walking around with a bottle of it, so i was like hey sure i'll try that. So i started guzzling that shit down like water and then while i was doing that i hear one of the people saying 'Man! That guy is taking it down like a champ!' Then as soon as i was done drinking it, all of a sudden i started coughing like crazy and puked right away, which the other person said 'This guy's going to die!' So after drinking that i puked twice, went to sleep, and then woke up fine the next day.

lol..I had another night of drinking straight liquire and that would called Aftershock well I was fine the whole night had a great time woke up the next morning and threw my guts up lol..I never drank it again..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

lol..I had another night of drinking straight liquire and that would called Aftershock well I was fine the whole night had a great time woke up the next morning and threw my guts up lol..I never drank it again..

I seriously don't blame you on that one. God the nights of many drinking. Turns out to be good night of drinking then wake up the next day and turns out to be a shitty day of getting over whatever you had drank the following night.

I honestly do not remember ages 21 - 23 at all.  I know I worked as a florist at a grocery store but that's it.

lol..yes 21-24 our quit a blur to me aswell but it was one hell of a good ride but now I don't the miss the puking or hangovers and just trying to get through the next day lol

Well, I went out for a buddie's 22nd B-Day last night, with no intention of drinking...I ended up doing more shots of Patron, Jager & Redbull, and Vodka than I expected....Apparently I puked...and supposdly we went to Carl's Jr and I ordered a number 5, which I then threw out the window as we drove away. I stumbled home at around two, started screaming for my wife...then nose-dived into the carpet...where I slept until about 7:45am.  Rough night for me, considering it was the first time I've gotten drunk since my bachelor part last August.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

lol..yes 21-24 our quit a blur to me aswell but it was one hell of a good ride but now I don't the miss the puking or hangovers and just trying to get through the next day lol

Ha......I don't remember last year, lol.......just kidding folks!!!!:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Ha......I don't remember last year, lol.......just kidding folks!!!!:P:lol:

lmao!

Is it bad that I don't really remember the last couple of years and I was sober?

Just joking, my memorys bad but it aint that bad.

I have a hangover today.:(