Topic: Watch: New SAW 6 Trailer

Its Halloween and its time for yet another SAW. This is the first year I can say I dont feel bombarded with SAW goodies. Normally there is a big push but so far it seems to be only a murmer as SAW 6 prepares to hit theaters October 23rd. But that may...

Read More : Watch: New SAW 6 Trailer

Re: Watch: New SAW 6 Trailer

why dose this look cheaply made? it looks like a bunch of film students put this together.. i think saw is FINISHED now by the looks of this trailer..

Jigsaw is back?

i didnt keep up with saw after 3.. but didnt he die... ?? now saw 6? when will it end!!!!????

Holy crap!  Amanda's back fro mthe dead?  Jigsaw's back from the dead?  A bunch of people locked in strange rooms screaming?!?!?  I'm sold!  roll 

Really I think they have abandoned any semblance of a good story and now just try and think of the craziest traps, even though they are all starting to feel the same.  I'm glad there hasnt been a big marketing push for this because maybe that means it will flop in theaters and they will sever their contract and end this travesty once and for all.

I will be in theaters on October 23rd......but I'll be seeing The Vampires Assistant and walking right past Saw VI with no hesitation.

I might sacrifice a night of sanity to see this.

If I see it, I'll have to sneak in my flask again.  got drunk during Saw V and thats the only thing that made that night worthwhile

SAW 5 was definitely pretty bad.

Despite what everyone says, I can't wait for the movie and I liked the trailer. Another additional reason I'm looking forward to Halloween.

Blarg

This is whats up. I got every holloween to the midnight showing. Its a tradition between my friends and I. This one looks good.

I don't see this series going away any time soon.