Topic: Not so Friendly NeighbourHood SpiderMan

Spidey gets mad at a fan wanting a pic. lol
http://www.avixion.ca/215-Tobey-Maguire … amera.html

Re: Not so Friendly NeighbourHood SpiderMan

That is funny as hell. I guess Tobey really doesn't like the fans. I guess he's just like all Hollywood snobs. I guess the whole stardom took his soul once and for all and sucked him dry. Poor fan poor fan. I guess now he learned his leason from taking another picture of another celebrity again.

go get em Tobey, long days, strict diet, working out all the time, can't just run out and spend spend spend, always in the public eye. yeah get that thing outta my face grrrr.
go get a beer and a steak!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

go get em Tobey, long days, strict diet, working out all the time, can't just run out and spend spend spend, always in the public eye. yeah get that thing outta my face grrrr.
go get a beer and a steak!!

He definitely deserves to go get wasted and then take out all his frustration out on the puplic and especially the paparazzi. Just throw a bottle or a camera at the paparazzi.

Interesting, though maybe that guy should have said something before just attempting a quick photo shot.  Hard to tell for me.  Either way,  I guess all rich and famous have their rough edges.

vorwald2006 wrote:

Interesting, though maybe that guy should have said something before just attempting a quick photo shot.  Hard to tell for me.  Either way,  I guess all rich and famous have their rough edges.

Yeah and go straight to there head.

Stick something in my face and I'm gonna smash it too!

he probly thought it was a paparazzi.

That's great.  I love it when celebs get pissed off.  Just like when Quentin Tarantino spit on that news reporter.  Good stuff.  lol

How about when Burt Renolds slapped the one photographer in the face lol..

its nice to see the stars have short fuses too

Hahahaha, I don't blame him...I probably would've bitten the guys fingers off.  It's called personal space, friggin' people get a little too overexcited sometimes.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

How about when Burt Renolds slapped the one photographer in the face lol..

I would knock 2 shades of shit out of Burt Reynolds if he had done that to me.........he was a cool actor in the 80's till he started popping all those damn pills he takes now.

spiderman spiderman does whatever a spider can. no photo op for you man, he'll smack the cramera out of your hand. watch out here comes the spiderman.

hybrid moments wrote:

spiderman spiderman does whatever a spider can. no photo op for you man, he'll smack the cramera out of your hand. watch out here comes the spiderman.

lol

This clip is gold.. "No Photo for you!" lol

Tobey was probably in the "Evil Peter Parker" mindset when that happened.

I have to say some fans do take it to far sometimes..