Topic: Paranormal Activity Expands into 12 More Locations

From Paramount comes word that due to popular fan demand Paranormal Activity is opening up in the following twelve markets; Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, El Paso, Hampton Roads metro area, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Portland, ...

Read More : Paranormal Activity Expands into 12 More Locations

Re: Paranormal Activity Expands into 12 More Locations

Opening now in Pittsburgh huh?  I am still hesitant to go see this film since people I know compare it to the Blair Witch Project...eh...I think I will wait for a rental

If it ever comes to Canada, most specifically B.C., I am so there!

I can see a comparison to the Blair Witch Project, but this is, in my opinion, a lot better.  I would reccomend a theater screening if you could get one.  That would be just for audience reaction as well as watching on the big screen, but maybe you have a huge tv and many friends.  I'm just kidding.  I do hope you enjoy it whenever you decide to see it.

It's not even in chicago anymore.  It only played for 3 days and only had one screening a day.  No wonder why they are selling out screenings so easily.

Im hoping it comes to my area.. It seems it is the kind of film that I would enjoy alot better seen in theaters...

^Me too MOH, from what I have heard, it is best appreciated in a theater with a large crowd.

Well this doesn't really affect me since I can not approach any of these locations, but it's great news for the movie. It seems that fans are beginning to love it even though it isn't out yet.

I saw the trailer on Yahoo. It looked really good. I hope they opening up here in northern California.

i don't think UK will get this MOVIE mad
i will have wait to come on DVD sad

I heard the film will open in Toronto this weekend. Perhaps someone from the forum will get the chance to go see. If one million people demand this film, it will go wide, Paramount said this morning.

To demand it, go here:

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/?gclid=C … agodrRYTiQ

YEAH I DEAMAND IT big_smile
Thanks for the link

Dead Set wrote:

YEAH I DEAMAND IT big_smile
Thanks for the link

No prob!

guys, this movie is awesome, u have to go see it if it comes to your city, i caught it when it came to houston, i'm a pretty tough critic when it comes to horror, but i have to say, it was well worth the wait

Last edited by romero-inspired (2009-10-07 12:21:10)

I already have tickets to go see it tomorrow night in Toronto. smile

i didn't know i could deman this movie
i can't fucking wait for this movie

This film won't be coming around to my area I don't think, so I won't be watching a screening. But I'll give it a good rent when it comes out on DVD though.

I'm really considering making the drive to Toronto to see it. I just need to find someone willing to go since I'd rather not make the hour+ drive alone.