Topic: Supernatural Season premiere

Who saw the first episode last night ???
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/nana_kadisheva/supernatural_2.jpg

Re: Supernatural Season premiere

I have it recorded on the DVR.  I probably won't get to watch it until sometime tomorrow...

I'm downloading it as we speak... big_smile

It was great..  they played Thunderstruck as they recapped int he beginning..  thats all I'll say until you get to watch..

ughhhhh its not till sept 21 in the states now how is that fair. lol at least i thought it was till the 21st. where can i see online?

I live in California. it shows every Thursday at 9pm..

when I miss an episode I usually go to

www.tv-dome.net

We still have a wait in the UK from what I have gathered we have to wait till January lol. My boxsets will keep me company till then big_smile

i just watched it online and boy this was the most intense episode ever.

spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>the thing of them being beamed onto the jet then suddenly showing up in the car made not one bit of sence tho.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-09-11 19:38:33)

looks like Paris Hilton got her ass kicked in tonights Supernatural episode.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

looks like Paris Hilton got her ass kicked in tonights Supernatural episode.

That was my favourite part! LOL  Well, that and Dean saying to Sam, "I haven't even seen the House of Wax remake!", since Jared Padalecki starred in it lol

Loved it! This show just keeps getting better and better. I used to work at a car dealership, so Monday's and Thursday's, I had to work until 9, meaning I usually got home in time to maybe catch the last ten to fifteen minutes of Supernatural. Well, the dealership I worked for closed down, so now I have had the pleasure of watching this show and I love it. I was lucky enough to get the first 3 seasons at Best Buy when they were on sale for $19.99 each. Now I just need Season 4, and I will be completely caught up. I wish the Winchester's were my brothers: )