Topic: Night of the Creeps DVD Specs and Art

Today Sony Home Entertainment sent out some details about their long overdue release of Night of the Creeps on DVD and BluRay. Unfortunately however they decided to give them both the ugliest DVD artwork I have ever seen. I would advise that you look...

Read More : Night of the Creeps DVD Specs and Art

Re: Night of the Creeps DVD Specs and Art

Since I've waited SO long for this one...I'll wait an extra month or so until October rolls around.  Then most Horror DVD's will be on sale.  Once it's under 15 bucks (which is reasonable), then it's mine.  smile

Or if it hits 15 or less before then...I'll have it sooner.

I cannot justify 20 bucks for a DVD anymore.  Maybe when they first came out, but not now.

Last edited by Decisi8ns (2009-08-25 16:43:59)

I'm going to pre-order my copy on BluRay right now. Charge me $50 if you want, I've had the same warn out vhs copy of this film for 20 years. 10 minutes of it were completely unwatchable the tape is so warn.

In response to the eye-gougingly awful cover art, I'd like to point out that everybody voted on that cover art over two other choices. All of the choices sucked.

But I'm still gonna pick up the DVD. Never seen it, looking forward to.

yourmotheratemydog715 wrote:

In response to the eye-gougingly awful cover art, I'd like to point out that everybody voted on that cover art over two other choices. All of the choices sucked.

But I'm still gonna pick up the DVD. Never seen it, looking forward to.

Yea I saw the poll and I think we even posted about it.. Regardless like you said they were all shitastic..

I like the cover they ended up choosing, I wanted something cooler, but this I'll settle with because the movie is shamazing.

I will Def be picking this up on Blue Ray...good deal...between that and Trick r Treat coming out in October its going to be a good month for movies

I have the movie and an alternate ending but have not got around to watching it. its a great flick hands down!

Thats a terrible cover, I wish DVD's would use original cover art.

Black Friday (the day after the US Thanksgiving for the non-US folks) is going to be a busy day for me on Amazon.  If the sales are as good as last year, and maybe better with the continuing tanking of the economy, more disposable income down the drain.

I hate the final art they chose, but I'm getting this for sure. I love this flick. Classic '80s cheese.

Haven't seen it yet, but just got it to review...

looks sweet!

The arts and extras seem promising. Maybe I'll give it a shot.