Topic: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

The BloodRayne 2 trailer has exploded onto the interweb. I am so excited I havent even bothered to watch it yet. So be sure to watch the trailer and post on the boards if its any good. Download the trailer. This time our half human/half vampire ...

Read More : BloodRayne 2 Trailer

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

No thanks.  smile

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

I just watched the trailer and the movie just looks like it's EH! Yeah Natasha Malthe is hot as hell and i thought the first BloodRayne was good or should i say decent, but this one, i don't like the whole feel and especially how it takes place out in the west fighting again Billy The Kidd. The whole feel for the movie looks like it's going to be one of those really cheezy/shitty B-Horror movies.

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I just watched the trailer and the movie just looks like it's EH! Yeah Natasha Malthe is hot as hell and i thought the first BloodRayne was good or should i say decent, but this one, i don't like the whole feel and especially how it takes place out in the west fighting again Billy The Kidd. The whole feel for the movie looks like it's going to be one of those really cheezy/shitty B-Horror movies.

What!!!!!!!!!???????? Did I just hear you say you like the first one WOW.....you gotta explain you self man! big_smile

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

I didn't like it so much that i bought it. I rented it and watched it once and liked it. Just mainly b/c of the final fight scene at the end. Plus for another reason b/c of Natasha Malthe. I think she's hot as hell. So the reason why i liked it was for all the battle scenes and Natasha Malthe that's why i liked the movie. Definitely not the damn plot.

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

I never even bothered with the first one...and from the looks of it, I should continue to do so.

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

The only thing I liked about the first one was the sex scene with the hot looking lead actress.....and her nice BOOBS!!!!:lol:

Besides that this film stunk and Uwe Boll should be shot.

Last edited by RIP (2007-05-01 16:55:27)

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I didn't like it so much that i bought it. I rented it and watched it once and liked it. Just mainly b/c of the final fight scene at the end. Plus for another reason b/c of Natasha Malthe. I think she's hot as hell. So the reason why i liked it was for all the battle scenes and Natasha Malthe that's why i liked the movie. Definitely not the damn plot.

Natasha wasn't in the original atleast I don't think so, Kristanna Loken from T3 played Bloodrayne and I did like Bloodrayne, I usually hate Boll's movies but this one I could atleast watch without throwing the remote at the TV lol.

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I didn't like it so much that i bought it. I rented it and watched it once and liked it. Just mainly b/c of the final fight scene at the end. Plus for another reason b/c of Natasha Malthe. I think she's hot as hell. So the reason why i liked it was for all the battle scenes and Natasha Malthe that's why i liked the movie. Definitely not the damn plot.

Natasha wasn't in the original atleast I don't think so, Kristanna Loken from T3 played Bloodrayne and I did like Bloodrayne, I usually hate Boll's movies but this one I could atleast watch without throwing the remote at the TV lol.

Loken showed her boobs in this one?

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I didn't like it so much that i bought it. I rented it and watched it once and liked it. Just mainly b/c of the final fight scene at the end. Plus for another reason b/c of Natasha Malthe. I think she's hot as hell. So the reason why i liked it was for all the battle scenes and Natasha Malthe that's why i liked the movie. Definitely not the damn plot.

Natasha wasn't in the original atleast I don't think so, Kristanna Loken from T3 played Bloodrayne and I did like Bloodrayne, I usually hate Boll's movies but this one I could atleast watch without throwing the remote at the TV lol.

Loken showed her boobs in this one?

That she did! wink

The scene although edited  lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtUyUQjNpQY

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-05-01 20:27:22)

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

lol...funny video.  I just might have to borrow this now.

12

Re: BloodRayne 2 Trailer

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I didn't like it so much that i bought it. I rented it and watched it once and liked it. Just mainly b/c of the final fight scene at the end. Plus for another reason b/c of Natasha Malthe. I think she's hot as hell. So the reason why i liked it was for all the battle scenes and Natasha Malthe that's why i liked the movie. Definitely not the damn plot.

Natasha wasn't in the original atleast I don't think so, Kristanna Loken from T3 played Bloodrayne and I did like Bloodrayne, I usually hate Boll's movies but this one I could atleast watch without throwing the remote at the TV lol.

Loken showed her boobs in this one?

Oh yeah, and what nice BOOBS she has too....yummy....I forgot to drink some millk this morning.:lol: