Topic: grindhouse question

is there a version of the grindhouse movies on dvd that includes the fake trailers included in the theatrical release?

Re: grindhouse question

Bootlegs possibly.

I was wondering that myself. I have all the Planet Terror fake trailers, but not the Death Proof fake trailers.

There was a 6 disc special edition that was released only in Japan which had the theatrical cut, so that would be both movies and the trailers. The set also included the 2 disc versions of Planet Terror and Death Proof that were released everywhere else and I think there was a disc of extras exclusive to the Japanese release. It was a pretty cool set but it cost upwards of $70, so I didn't get it.

Bunch of bullshit if you ask me, Grindhouse should have been released on DVD like that everywhere

i haven't seen any of the fake trailers yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmckBc0aG3M[/youtube]

hard to find them together with the trailers

I heard they were suppose to release that same edition that came out in Japan.  Of course this was well over a year ago and it was from the same source that said Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair was coming out and that never happened.

it never occured to me to try youtube. thanks pr1m3vil

I have that Japanese version. It has the full theatrical cut of Grindhouse and the extended versions of the films plus tons of extras.... well worth it to me tongue