Topic: Morguespace

Any info for when we'll be able to upload stuff to it?  I really like the idea of this and I can't wait for it's full release.

Re: Morguespace

I don't know what you mean, but you can. You could always add your movies and info into it.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Any info for when we'll be able to upload stuff to it?  I really like the idea of this and I can't wait for it's full release.

Yeah, just click on it and type in your info and stuff. Mine stuff is on there like my top 10 horror films and my fave horror scene.....I type in a little every week my horror dvd collection but it will take forever for me to complete that list lol.

tell me about it my list is gonna take eons to. the cool part for your list of what you own is you can put them in any order and morguespace will then re-order them alphabetically for you.

there is a bug in my friends code but i am going to work to fixing that first chance I get! smile

I always just thought you guys had small collections.  Like me.  tongue

i have over 1,000 films in my collection.... probly closer to 2000 or more... its a bitch to put em all in lol

Is the horror collection thingy for just dvds or vhs too? I was onlt typing in my horror dvds but if you guys are adding your vhs too then I gotta go back and add mine in as well.

im putting everything i own in it.

Meh wrote:

im putting everything i own in it.

Ok, well I guess I need to go back and add my horror vhs to it also before I go any further on my dvds on there.

Last edited by RIP (2007-05-03 11:50:07)

I've tryed to put everthing on mine, but I've gotten a little behing so alot of stuff has been left off.

My list is completely from memory since I did it from my dorm and not from home where I could actually see everything so I know that some are missing

I'm sorry I didn't specify....I was wondering about the whole uploading pictures and stuff.  I think that it's the only thing under development still.

I'm still slowly adding more movies to my horror movie collection so check them out if you have time.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't specify....I was wondering about the whole uploading pictures and stuff.  I think that it's the only thing under development still.

ive got a ton of features in the works.. just trying to do it right which is taking a bit of itme.. smile

yeah I got over a thousand and I'm just too lazy to put them all in tongue

lol, cool....I was just curious, I think it's a great addition to this place.