Topic: Ghost Whisperer TV Show fans

Well I will go with Ghost whisperer TV Show. Its a show I love to watch.:D

Re: Ghost Whisperer TV Show fans

I really love this show as well! It usually makes me cry everytime I watch it, but I am a big sap ha ha. I really like Jennifer Love Hewitt, and I just really enjoy how it can be a very creepy but heartwarming show all at the same time: ) I unfortunately didn't get into it until last season, so now I have the first two seasons and am working on catch up to know all the details of the story hee hee.

i wacth it now and again, but i am not really into in

I hate the show. Every episode is the same thing. She sees ghost, helps the ghost and then everyone gathers around and crys.

I love it! And she's so pretty smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I hate the show. Every episode is the same thing. She sees ghost, helps the ghost and then everyone gathers around and crys.

lol:lol:

I tried to watch one episode and then gave up. I'm all for something diff. but bloody heck, it's the same story changed every episode, no good. No thanks, def. not for me.

I'm a big fan of Jennifer Love Hewett's assets, but even they weren't enough to keep me watching.  I tried, but it was too Sixth Sense and repetitive and there were no scares to be found.