Topic: La Horde

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxqYS_bgUU[/youtube]
WHEN! WHEN WILL this be realesed OMG Looks like the most kickass zombie! Im frothing at the mouth just watching this trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Re: La Horde

Killer clip there, prime, it has my attention
looks like La Poop big_smile

La Poop?! yikes

The Shit! LOL
Meaning it looks very cool. Don't get all wadded up on me now, prime lol

LOL lol Oh i thought mby you meant it looked like shit! yikes Too late im wadded. lol

Pretty spiffy

I'm excited - will be seeing it in early November!!!

Been keeping tabs on the flick too! Can't wait till it finally hits smile

Never heard of it but it looks to have some good potential! big_smile

Wish I could watch the trailer. But I have dial up and it takes so god damn long to load just a short little trailer. Dang!

Sweet mother of Mayhem!! How have I missed this thread? hmm

That clip really looked all kinds of awesome and the bloody people actually looked merciless. I cannot wait to see this, probably would be a fantastic experience in the cinema itself. Awesome! cool

WOW ANOTHER FREEKIN ZOMBIE FILM...YIPEEE!!!!!!!!

actually i'm kidding, it looks totally badass.

Well... now you have done it Acey, the zombies are going be after you when they rise, don't say I didn't warn you tongue

mang.... cant watch trailers at work... n when i get home... i cant be fukt checkn out the interwebs

dude... that trailer was pimp... i hope the movie is just as pimp, yeah pimpadee pimp pimpin shizbang n stuff

I have a great new concept, dead people come back to life and chase living people around, trying to eat them. If you get bitten you die too and come back and chase living people around...and around...

Looks amazing!

this looks good. huge zombie fan here.

allowing zombies to run has been the greatest invention since sliced bread.

Got tons of press at Fantasia! I think Magnet or IFC picked it up for DVD release!

fredgarvin wrote:

I have a great new concept, dead people come back to life and chase living people around, trying to eat them. If you get bitten you die too and come back and chase living people around...and around...

dude... you are an ideas man.

frreakin genius

any more news on this? werd on the street?

Apparently there is a pending deal for a dvd release in the works for the US and Japan.
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/34438/ … -and-japan

after seeing Edges of Darkness, I no longer want to watch zombie films, lol.  I'm just kidding, but Edges of Darkness sucked.

hahaha garden - you should let the director/writer know - some critical feedback could possibly help him with future projects..

but i was sad and havent given it a chance as yet... too many other things to watch... not enough time to watch em.

please allah please! make this happen sooner