Topic: Naked and Violent

Director Sergio Martino's (Torso) early Mondo film was streeted on the 13th by Mya communications. I love that mya is bringing out all of these oop and never in print movies, but man, 25 bucks is a bit much. It's a 'mondo' film about the deteriorating morals in America and the turbulence of the 60's, focusing on sex and violence, of course. I would like to get it but I gotta save up for Messiah of Evil.

Re: Naked and Violent

Haven't heard of this film before. I haven't heard of Messiah of Evil either. Where I have I been?!?! lol.

Re: Naked and Violent

In your own special place Creature, which is why we love you wink

Re: Naked and Violent

Messiah Of Evil is a great, very hallucinatory film - nothing quite like it really - one of those you'll probably find yourself either loving or hating. I fall into the former category, myself.
Didn't know it was getting some proper treatment  big_smile

I've heard of this Mondo but was never too interested in seeing it - surprising considering its very titillating title LOL

Re: Naked and Violent

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

In your own special place Creature, which is why we love you wink

Thankyou very much BTK! Much Appreciated. big_smile

Re: Naked and Violent

by own special place, Creature, she actually means the psych ward - just to clarify

you can thank me now, too  tongue

Re: Naked and Violent

deadhorse13 wrote:

Messiah Of Evil is a great, very hallucinatory film - nothing quite like it really - one of those you'll probably find yourself either loving or hating. I fall into the former category, myself.
Didn't know it was getting some proper treatment  big_smile

I've heard of this Mondo but was never too interested in seeing it - surprising considering its very titillating title LOL

Code Red is supposed to release the wide screen print on the 27th. I've read that it looks good, much better than the one out there,  and they are hoping to make the date.

Re: Naked and Violent

I love Messiah of Evil. I watched it online a couple of months ago.

Re: Naked and Violent

When I get naked I can be violent lol tongue

Re: Naked and Violent

deadhorse13 wrote:

by own special place, Creature, she actually means the psych ward - just to clarify

you can thank me now, too  tongue

Giving the game away, you're evil Deady! But I still love ya wink

Re: Naked and Violent

Torso is a flick I have and I love that one. Never heard of Martino's Naked and Violent  film till right now.

I also have Messiah Of Evil since you mentioned it but its a good quality burn from a VHS tape. I might buy the new release if I hear that its so much better like uncut scenes.

Re: Naked and Violent

SHHHwooooo I thought this was a thread about me!!! wink lol

Re: Naked and Violent

thedeadshallrule wrote:

SHHHwooooo I thought this was a thread about me!!! wink lol

LOL so did I. lol  I mean about me too LOl sorry for my wording hmm

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-10-18 19:41:46)

Re: Naked and Violent

thedeadshallrule wrote:

SHHHwooooo I thought this was a thread about me!!! wink lol

If we were talking kooky, insane but loveable then it would def be you hun, without question but a violent you? I just can't imagine it... lol

Re: Naked and Violent

lol    wink

Re: Naked and Violent

bah - hyped for its random nightmarish artsy trip feel - not being hyped for being violently entertaining??

or am i being a twat?