Re: What pisses you off right now ?

hybrid moments wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

I love living in the country, you and your neighbors can do whatever you want to and you aint got to worry about someone else hearing you. You can blast your music, shoot your gun, or fire off Illegal fireworks and don't have to worry about the neighbors. I've got 4 people around me and we've never had a problem with them and they've never had a problem with us.

Must be nice....but the good thing about living in the city is that we don't have to worry about a Deliverance situation lol

as long as you dont stumble into the wrong pawn shop and Zed creeps up on you;)

Touche', I don't feel like getting raped by a redneck pawnshop owner.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Must be nice....but the good thing about living in the city is that we don't have to worry about a Deliverance situation lol

who does?:lol:

Im pissed that Im getting old, they dont even card me anymore when I score some alcohol!

boyd84 wrote:

I love living in the country, you and your neighbors can do whatever you want to and you aint got to worry about someone else hearing you. You can blast your music, shoot your gun, or fire off Illegal fireworks and don't have to worry about the neighbors. I've got 4 people around me and we've never had a problem with them and they've never had a problem with us.

Well I'm from the city so I don't tolerate bullshit like that...and where is the parental supervision if these kids our teenagers they should be in school and not shooting guns and fog horns..I'm not picking at you but you and your neighbors have alot more patients then I would have...I would be calling children services on them..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

Well I'm from the city so I don't tolerate bullshit like that...and where is the parental supervision if these kids our teenagers they should be in school and not shooting guns and fog horns..I'm not picking at you but you and your neighbors have alot more patients then I would have...I would be calling children services on them..

Oh well, we don't always shoot guns. Mostly we just shoot at something when it comes through the yard (that sounds redneck as hell) Mostly we just shoot at a ratcoon or a rabit when it comes through the yard. Guns aren't always being shot but when your in the country when it does your use to it and it doesnt bother you. Mostly when you hear a gun shot your reaction is that you hope that your neighbor did'nt kill that grey fox you been trying to kill. I had no idea how country I am until I wrote this.

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

Oh well, we don't always shoot guns. Mostly we just shoot at something when it comes through the yard (that sounds redneck as hell) Mostly we just shoot at a ratcoon or a rabit when it comes through the yard. Guns aren't always being shot but when your in the country when it does your use to it and it doesnt bother you. Mostly when you hear a gun shot your reaction is that you hope that your neighbor did'nt kill that grey fox you been trying to kill. I had no idea how country I am until I wrote this.

you very country lol because my reaction to a gun going off would be who just got shot..

My mom and I had an argument last night and she threw the telephone at me.  Of course I was wrong and had to apoligize to her.  And she can hold grudges too.  Well there goes my happy week.

finals. mad

Last edited by hybrid moments (2007-05-02 11:48:33)

I hate it when you score some weed for someone, and the bogart wont hook you up with some bud, Next time I pinch a little you cheap fuck.

I hate it when you are like copasectic drunk and noboby on the board responds to you til like you are ready to go to sleep and then fucking "POOF" they are there and you really are tired and wanna snooze

RIP wrote:

I hate it when you are like copasectic drunk and noboby on the board responds to you til like you are ready to go to sleep and then fucking "POOF" they are there and you really are tired and wanna snooze

Snoozze away buddy tomorow is friday anyway wink

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

Snoozze away buddy tomorow is friday anyway wink

I can't yet....I will in hopefully 30 minutes.....Emily bought me shots and all my bud s.....we did a bunch of goldsclanger

Among other thing what pisses me off right now is this fucking one sided retarded article about gory horror films! http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php … subID=1556

You just have to laugh at shit like that, man.  lol

TiM the Zombie wrote:

You just have to laugh at shit like that, man.  lol

Yeah you're completely right smile

I hate that there are no "original" ideas so they have to remake classics... so why can't they build off ideas and not just remake them? disturbia built off the idea of hitchcock's rear window and is a hit for a new generation.

people who sit in the cinema and fucking talk loudly

I hate when people sit behind you at the movie theater and kick your seat and just keep kicking and kicking it...and its usually young teenagers that do it... mad

we all can't get together and party:) whaaaaa

thedeadshallrule wrote:

we all can't get together and party:) whaaaaa

I hear ya on that one lol...also we all live to far away from each other to get together for a convention or something..

skfan wrote:

Among other thing what pisses me off right now is this fucking one sided retarded article about gory horror films! http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php … subID=1556

This confuses me a little.  I have seen just as many movies where men are victims lately.  All the men in Hostel, Hard Candy, The Hitcher remake, Vacancy etc..  If you are a sociopath you will have ideas of your own and I do not believe that horror movies encourage violence.  I have watched horror since age 5 and I am a perfeclty well adjusted law abiding citizen. People just need to get their drawers out of a wad and find something else to bitch about.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
skfan wrote:

This confuses me a little.  I have seen just as many movies where men are victims lately.  All the men in Hostel, Hard Candy, The Hitcher remake, Vacancy etc..  If you are a sociopath you will have ideas of your own and I do not believe that horror movies encourage violence.  I have watched horror since age 5 and I am a perfeclty well adjusted law abiding citizen. People just need to get their drawers out of a wad and find something else to bitch about.

yep Epitome of Fear, just yesterday at lunch I was discussing this, it might "give" an other wise loon some practical ideas, but push comes to shove, they are damaged goods in the first place. Horror movies are a release valve on the imagination, "what would I do in the situation" type of release uh....fantasy type thing.
Will watching romantic comedies make us all into horny cassonovas? lol

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I think yall have the country confused with the mountains, ain't no Deliverance stuff happenin around here.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:
skfan wrote:

yep Epitome of Fear, just yesterday at lunch I was discussing this, it might "give" an other wise loon some practical ideas, but push comes to shove, they are damaged goods in the first place. Horror movies are a release valve on the imagination, "what would I do in the situation" type of release uh....fantasy type thing.
Will watching romantic comedies make us all into horny cassonovas? lol

I work with a couple of women who won't even talk to me because of my choice of music, books and horror movies.  I am 33 years old and people are still judging me.  They make assupmtions about me based on my choices.  I am a really nice person.  Heck I would give you the shirt off my back.  But I always smile at them at tell them Hello everyday.  And it pisses them off.  ha

There is this new dirty creepy old man working in housekeeping tht keeps staring at my breasts and checking me out.  He's gross and creepy. YUCK! sad