Topic: New Stan Helsing Trailer

From the studio comes another new trailer for Stan Helsing. I know alot of you groaned when I showed you earlier trailers but for some reason its campy stupid concept works for me!
Bo Zenga will be making his directoral debut with horror spoof...

Read More : New Stan Helsing Trailer

Re: New Stan Helsing Trailer

I saw this movie last week and it wasn't really that funny but it was entertaining and a pretty decent movie overall just not very funny.

I'll see it.

It amazes me that studio's will put out other spoof movies like the terrible Epic Movie or Date movie or all of the other horrible spoof movies that end with "movie", but Stan Helsing goes right to DVD. I saw Stan Helsing last week and I agree with the first post "wasn't really that funny but it was entertaining" and it was one of the better spoof movies, why wouldn't they put this in the theatre for the month of October. People would of saw it because of Halloween coming up and they see all those other shitty spoof movies.

This post says principal photography starts in April...i believe you need to edit the post buddy. The movie is already on DVD.

Stan Helsing (UK DVD release) not out until 1st Feb. 2010

Stan Helsing (US & Canadian DVD release) not out until the 27th of October, 2009.

So this movie is not out on DVD yet. Sorry.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Stan Helsing (US & Canadian DVD release) not out until the 27th of October, 2009.

So this movie is not out on DVD yet. Sorry.

That may be the "release date" ..but I got a copy.  wink