Topic: We need a Horror Anthology Series

The most recent Twilight Zone series is just awful...I really wish that there was a decent anthology show on at the moment.  In the mid-80s, you had Twilight Zone (the 80's ones were pretty great, I thought), Tales From the Darkside, Monsters, Amazing Stories, and probably others that I may have missed.  I wonder if these shows just didn't make someone enough money or if it was too tough to keep a good one going or what.  Anyway, this is my wish for tv.

Re: We need a Horror Anthology Series

Well we have Masters of Horror but thats on Showtime.. Than there is Nightmares and Dreamscapes but they are all done.. Plus you forgot my personal favorite Tales from the Crypt.. They still do re-runs of just about every show you mentioned on Sci Fi.. I really like The Outer Limits episodes that they air on Sci Fi too..

But I do agree they need a new regularly aired horror anthology TV show on basic cable..

Thats exactly what I was thinking.  If it were on basic cable, I'd be thrilled.

Tales From the Crypt was pretty damn good, too...I knew I'd forgotten one.  I rarely had cable, though, so I've only ever seen the cleaned up versions in reruns.  I need to get those dvds.

theres an old one and i think it was around the same tome as The Twlightzone....its called i think "Behind The Veil"