Topic: District 9 DVD Artwork

One of the best films of the summer in my opinion was District 9.  It was smart, original science fiction, well directed, well written and well acted. It will be in a single and two disc edition plus Blu-Ray. Best news is that unlike a cert...

Read More : District 9 DVD Artwork

Re: District 9 DVD Artwork

Just to let UK residents know (if ok Goon wink)

That, District 9, comes out over here on the 28th of December. And cannot wait, been hoping to see this, so will fork out for the DVD when it arrives. big_smile

Edit: Very nice DVD artwork, me likes big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-10-20 13:29:11)

Nice art. 

I noticed that there's only a $3.00 difference between the Blu-Ray and the 2 disc DVD?

I may soon find myself the owner of a fairly new HDTV, so this and Trick 'R Treat may be my first two Blu-Ray purchases.

Blu Ray prices are coming down which makes me happy because I've recently invested into Blu Ray players.  This will be my last main purchase of the year coming out at the end of December.  I loved this movie so much

I'll pass on this one.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Blu Ray prices are coming down which makes me happy because I've recently invested into Blu Ray players.  This will be my last main purchase of the year coming out at the end of December.  I loved this movie so much

while i enjoyed district 9 also i'm gonna wait for the price to come down that's a bit too pricey for my budget i agree with blu ray prices i recently got some universal titles like wanted, incredible hulk, and hellboy 2 which were $32.99 regular price new for $15.99 each not to mention that blockbuster has used blu-rays for between $12.99 and $19.99.

Blue Ray better start to get cheaper or it will be a long time before I own cool new movies...

Nice! Def gonna buy this one.

yeah this is lame - i gotta wait till December 28th to get this bad bwoy on BLURAY - will be the best bluray purchase ever!

thats right..... ever!