Topic: Mortal Kombat 2

well the Playstation network has MK2 for download for 5 bucks I tried it out and the graphics and gameplay seem pretty good online and arcade style.

Its for sure worth the $5 I here Streetfighter is coming this fall thats a added bonus because I thought SF2 was a lot better than MK.

Re: Mortal Kombat 2

I love and played every single MK game known to man. And one of the better looking ones that came out before XBox, is the original Mortal Kombat for Sega CD. It looked and played like the exact arcade game along with the graphics. Which i still do own Sega CD with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mortal Kombat, Sonic the Hedgehog, Lethal Enforcers, Ground Zero Texas, and some other ones i can't remember which other ones i have. And when it came to Sonic for Sega CD, it is by far the best looking Sonic game ever created.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I love and played every single MK game known to man. And one of the better looking ones that came out before XBox, is the original Mortal Kombat for Sega CD. It looked and played like the exact arcade game along with the graphics. Which i still do own Sega CD with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mortal Kombat, Sonic the Hedgehog, Lethal Enforcers, Ground Zero Texas, and some other ones i can't remember which other ones i have. And when it came to Sonic for Sega CD, it is by far the best looking Sonic game ever created.

I wish you had a PS3 bro so I could show you my Baraka and Sub Zero, I used to have that Sega version it was great.

I was seriously going to buy PS3 but it's just way to damn much money, not that many good games have come out, and oooooh it has a blu-ray DVD play embeded within the system. So i decided to pick up X-Box 360 up instead and plus my buddy and his cousins have it and i've been playing against them. At the time, if i did see PS3 on the rack, then i would of picked it up, but just decided on XBox 360. Plus all the games that were already out and coming out are all on XBox 360.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-25 01:11:20)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I was seriously going to buy PS3 but it's just way to damn much money, not that many good games have come out, and oooooh it has a blu-ray DVD play embeded within the system. So i decided to pick up X-Box 360 up instead and plus my buddy and his cousins have it and i've been playing against them. At the time, if i did see PS3 on the rack, then i would of picked it up, but just decided on XBox 360. Plus all the games that were already out and coming out are all on XBox 360.

Yeah I know PS3 line up sucks I was kind of drawn to there online downloads and the option to play all the PSP games and movies, there price tag is steep but they have since dropped the lesser GB version and no doubt the biggie will drop too.

The online games I bought were Ridge Racer and  Madden I have more games I downloaded than bought lol and I won't tell you how much I spent on blue ray DVDs.

Resident Evil 5 is coming out and the new GTA thats the games I really am looking forward to.

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-04-25 01:20:24)

I definitely can't wait until GTA comes out. The best thing about that is that it's also coming out on XBox 360. Which as soon as it comes out, i'm getting it right away.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I definitely can't wait until GTA comes out. The best thing about that is that it's also coming out on XBox 360. Which as soon as it comes out, i'm getting it right away.

Yeah a lot of PS exclusive titles are finding their way to X-Box.  Devil May Cry 4 is also going to be released on 360.  And with GTA being released on PS3 and 360 simultaneously, that hurts Sony.  Not to mention Guitar Hero also just came out on 360 which is the hottest PS title out there.  If Sony ever loses Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts or God of War to 360, they are going to tank.  I mean when you can get a 360 for cheaper with all the same games and better exclusive games, y would you want a PS3?

Oh and since you have the 360, I hope you have Dead Rising.  I love that game.

And one more thing about the earlier post of SF2.  I was able to download Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior on my Wii.  Man that game takes me back.  So much fun!

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah a lot of PS exclusive titles are finding their way to X-Box.  Devil May Cry 4 is also going to be released on 360.  And with GTA being released on PS3 and 360 simultaneously, that hurts Sony.  Not to mention Guitar Hero also just came out on 360 which is the hottest PS title out there.  If Sony ever loses Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts or God of War to 360, they are going to tank.  I mean when you can get a 360 for cheaper with all the same games and better exclusive games, y would you want a PS3?

And one more thing about the earlier post of SF2.  I was able to download Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior on my Wii.  Man that game takes me back.  So much fun!

champion edition is coming in the fall to PS3 I remember the old World Warrior having glitches in the arcade especially Guile the magic throw, power off glitch but Ryu was my fav character.

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Of course i have Dead Rising. I would be crazy not to have that game. I love that game so damn much. Hey there's another game announced that will be coming out sometime this year that was released onto PS3 which is Virtual Fighter 5 for XBox 360. I definitely can't wait for it to come out so i can go pick it up. I picked up 360 premium this past X-Mas and now they just released XBox 360 Elite with the all XBox and controller casted in all jet black with a massive 120 gb hard drive with an HDMI port in the back for better picture quality. To be honest it's just a waste of money if you pick this up. Like they are saying, if you already own 360, don't even bother picking up 360 Elite. But if you don't have it, pick it up. Plus another thing is if you already have 360 and plan on picking up 360 Elite now, just to transfer all your data from your original 360 system is a major hastle. There's just so much you gotta do to it just to get your data from one system to the other. And another thing, why in the hell would you pay $480 for the system and you don't even get a game. If anything i would definitely pick up one of those black controllers that would replace my original control right now.

Yeah the 360 elite seems pretty cool since i dont have a360 but it's not necessary so i would just pick up the premium and save a few bucks. I bought dead rising just to play on my buddies system.  Now I need a 360

I am excited that I have a Wii though since Manhunt 2 is coming out for it. Can;t wait for that!

I didn't mind paying a little extra for the PS3, I like it I download a lot of the games from the PS Store and with all the space it has I put a lot of my movies and Saints games on it not to mention my music.

BTW just picked up Spiderman 3 collection edition today it ran $70 but they have movie wepisodes and the ability to play Goblin which isn't in the regular edition.

Plus you get a free ticket to the movie not bad.

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-05-04 13:18:45)

I want a PS3...I've got a 360 which I love, but I think that the new Resident Evil is only coming out for the PS3, and I HAVE TO HAVE THAT GAME!!  The only reason I have my gamecube still is so I can play all the RE games.  Anyone wanna get rid of their PS3, let me know.