Topic: Rec 2 Interview and Images

check it out :

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/in … p?id=12238

Re: Rec 2 Interview and Images

Rec is a good film but i like quarantine better because it was in english. i hope rec 2 is getting remade in english also but i will like rec 2 in spannish aswell. I don't like remakes except for rob zombie and foreign films like rec and ring are better in english.

wolfenstein - i really wish you could get over the subtitles - because rec is fukin awesome - my dad hates subtitle movies as well, which really pisses me off, because i wanna rec, haute tension, martyrs, frontier(s) and inside with him - but he wont watch em unless its english dub - it would be good if they made an english dubbed version for REC - than we wouldnt need these fukin stupid american versions

Wolfenstein wrote:

Rec is a good film but i like quarantine better because it was in english. i hope rec 2 is getting remade in english also but i will like rec 2 in spannish aswell. I don't like remakes except for rob zombie and foreign films like rec and ring are better in english.

If you don't like subtitles, then watch the dubbed version, because it is worth it, and REC is far superior to Quarantine IMO.  I watched the dubbed version first in order to concentrate on the action, then went back and watched it a second time with subtitles to catch the sound and true inflection of the actors.

Everybody who i speak to who has seen rec and quarantine says its exactly the same movie only quarantine is in english, i also like martial arts films but i like it dubbed better its not that i cant read but when you have to read subtitles you miss the action also some subtitles happen too fast and you miss what is happening.Also everyone kept telling me how much better the ring was in japanese but i thought it sucked lol i prefer the remake version better.