Topic: Near Dark Bluray Specs

We already told you months ago that Near Dark was coming to BluRay and today we have the specs.

Living In Darkness: 47-minute documentary featuring interviews with Director Kathryn Begelow, Stars Bill Paxton, Lance Henricksen, Adrian Pasdar, Jene...

Read More : Near Dark Bluray Specs

Re: Near Dark Bluray Specs

Good movie, terrible artwork LOL

The artwork reminds me of Twilight, which this is a REAL vampire movie so pissed me off, but I got over it because it's one of my favorite horror movies and I will be buying this Blu Ray the day it comes out!

LOL I just interviewed Kevin Strange, who directs movie for Hack Movies, and he talked about how this art work looks all gay and twilight and shit and I've finally seen it lol and he was totally right!

Googopqp wrote:

LOL I just interviewed Kevin Strange, who directs movie for Hack Movies, and he talked about how this art work looks all gay and twilight and shit and I've finally seen it lol and he was totally right!

That was a good interview! Ive never heard of hack films before, but now i know! I wantto see this movie.

pR1m3vil wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

That was a good interview! Ive never heard of hack films before, but now i know! I wantto see this movie.

http://hackmovies.com/

Ze are kewl and funny! Checks thems outs. Only way you can get their movies is in person or through their site unfortunately tho hmm

Ah k, idk if i want a movie in my collection callled cockhammer tho lol:lol:. You mentioned that one in ur interview right? Do you have th others up?

They've made five features called Dream Reaper (I believe), Dead Shit, Colonel Kill Motherfuckers (which is hilarious lol), Stiff Jobs, and Cockhammer! lol They are basically an offensive little independent film group like an early version of Troma.

Lul. I think il check out near dark, because i can get it on amazon right?