Topic: Supernatural season 5

So what do you think of this new season ??
I like the fact that Sam and Dean are on the same team again

http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/SUPERNATURAL-Good-God-Yall-8.jpg

Re: Supernatural season 5

Far to religous now :S

And what was with Paris Hilton, being a demon lol

And they were away from eachother for what, a single episode haha

I haven't watched season 5 yet, got them recorded though.....This is the LAST season....sniff

i just finished watching season 4 on dvd, haven't started season 5 yet

OMG I am so loving it!!! Lots to gulp at, laugh at, and go WHOA too cool

Need to pick up some new weapons or powers, or spells, or something.  Dealing with nigh all-powerful angels and Lucifer kinda takes away the ass kicking aspect that I enjoyed.  The story line is OK, just that they seem to flounder a lot until someone shows up to help them out.  Still one of my favorite shows.

I Hated that put this  Living TV , i don't it,
Thank god for online tv shows smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:

This is the LAST season....sniff

Ooooooooh maybe not.... big_smile:D:D
http://tvspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009 … irmed.html

We don't even have the new season over here yet... still waiting for my boys to come back again, really miss them. hmm Hope it comes back soon big_smile

As Bassi says, thank God for online TV, no waiting til January for S5 to appear on a channel I don't even get.  big_smile

Personally I havent seen any of season 5 as I didnt even finish season 4 on DVD because I did not enjoy it at all.

Well , the episode "Changing channels" is an instant classic. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmypAnX4fEY[/youtube]

Last edited by fmvgamer (2009-11-18 07:27:14)

Mojo428 wrote:

Far to religous now :S

And what was with Paris Hilton, being a demon lol

And they were away from eachother for what, a single episode haha

Paris Hilton as a demon is perfect casting.  You just know she had to have either signed a deal with Lucifer or be a demon herself to lead such a charmed life.

The last two episodes were enjoyable in their own right, but I can't help but feel that they were filler episodes.  They advanced the apocalypse story a little in each episode, but I can't help but feel that maybe Lucifer must be taking a holiday or something.  Seriously, what is he waiting for?  Start the apocalypse already.  Maybe because there is going to be a possible sixth season, Kripke had to write a few stand alone episodes or something.

I also didn't like what they did with the Trickster.  I'm not a huge fan of the "retcon".

I also miss the days when they just kicked ass.

And something that's been bothering me.  A lot.  In the world they live in...a world of vampires, werewolves, animated scarecrows...."pagan demigods"...demons...why was it so hard to accept the fact that Angels actually existed.  It seems silly to pre-suppose that there is a hell; to have the evidence and not believe that it's counterpart and it's agents don't exist.

I still enjoy the show, but I'm not sure I love it anymore.

fmvgamer, I love the genital herpes parody.  The look on Sam's face is priceless. lol

Last edited by sMart (2009-11-18 09:22:04)