Topic: Hot Fuzz

If there's already a thread for this, I apologize; didn't see one.  Who has seen this movie?  I swear I'm still laughing about some of the stuff in it.  We loved it - if you didn't see it, go soon.  Good stuff!!!!  Love those guys!

Re: Hot Fuzz

I heard this movie is off the chart!!! those rascals are excellent and there is an excellent gore factor. I gotta see it!!!!

Re: Hot Fuzz

Thanks for starting this thread, Tina.  I wanted to start one, but I couldn't decide whether to put it in the Mainstream Movies or the General Horror Discussion place.  Let's be honest, it's a movie that we can all appreciate.  Plus, it has some "horror elements" in it.  Alright, enough, go see "Hot Fuzz" people.  It was loads of fun.

Re: Hot Fuzz

Yeah I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait! Shaun of the Dead is a classic.

Re: Hot Fuzz

ive not seen it yet but im gonna. there are a TON of clips here
http://www.moviesonline.ca/film5465.htm

Re: Hot Fuzz

Just found out tonight that this movie is playing near me. All i have to say is HELL YEAH! I'm pissed that i wasn't able to see Shaun of the Dead. Now i'm happy as hell that Hot Fuzz is playing near me. I can't wait to see this.

Re: Hot Fuzz

I want to see it, I loved Shaun of the Dead....I've just been working my ass off and I'm tired as fuck.

Re: Hot Fuzz

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Just found out tonight that this movie is playing near me. All i have to say is HELL YEAH! I'm pissed that i wasn't able to see Shaun of the Dead. Now i'm happy as hell that Hot Fuzz is playing near me. I can't wait to see this.

You need to see "Shaun of the Dead'.

Re: Hot Fuzz

TiM the Zombie wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Just found out tonight that this movie is playing near me. All i have to say is HELL YEAH! I'm pissed that i wasn't able to see Shaun of the Dead. Now i'm happy as hell that Hot Fuzz is playing near me. I can't wait to see this.

You need to see "Shaun of the Dead'.

I've seen and own Shaun of the Dead. I've seen this movie since it first came out on DVD. I've seen this countless times. I just never had the privilige to see this movie in the theatre. When i said i'm pissed that i wasn't able to see Shaun of the Dead i meant to put theatre afterwards so it would say 'i'm pissed that i wasn't able to see Shaun of the Dead in the theatre.

Re: Hot Fuzz

I'm going to the 2:15 showing of Hot fuzz today...I can't wait.

Re: Hot Fuzz

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm going to the 2:15 showing of Hot fuzz today...I can't wait.

Hey i'm seeing it at 9:20 i definitely can't wait to see this movie that's why before i leave i'm going to watch Shaun of the Dead.

Re: Hot Fuzz

Actually I didn't see it today...had to go to a ceremony for a buddy who recieved the Purple Heart.  I'll see it this weekend.

Re: Hot Fuzz

Hey i just saw and got home not to long ago and this movie is so damn hilarious. It was definitely worth the money. I loved every second of this movie. But I'm more than happy as hell b/c it's official that i have my ticket to the midnight showing to Spider-Man 3 for this Thursday night. I'm so fucking excited now. big_smile:D:D

Re: Hot Fuzz

Same here!

Re: Hot Fuzz

Maybe I'll take the lady to see Hot Fuzz, I've been trying to think of a movie to see this weekend. She dont like horror movies so it makes it harder for me to find a movie I want to watch that she wants to watch.

Re: Hot Fuzz

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Thanks for starting this thread, Tina.  I wanted to start one, but I couldn't decide whether to put it in the Mainstream Movies or the General Horror Discussion place.  Let's be honest, it's a movie that we can all appreciate.  Plus, it has some "horror elements" in it.  Alright, enough, go see "Hot Fuzz" people.  It was loads of fun.

You're welcome Tim, I know I wasn't sure where to put it either.  The unexpected, to me, gore is so off the charts for this kind of movie, great stuff; I'll definitely be buying this one.  Take your lady, boyd 84, if you haven't already.  I think just about everyone can appreciate this movie.

Re: Hot Fuzz

God I want to see this...I should've seen this before Spiderman 3...

Re: Hot Fuzz

Yea great movie.. I was really pleased to see that Edgar Wright still seems to have his head wrapped around horror and comedy.. I love his directing as well.. He has this fantastic way of cutting his films that is just amazing and unique to him..

Re: Hot Fuzz

hey guys i throught this was a horror comedy

Re: Hot Fuzz

No they never even hinted at ANYTHING horror in any of the trailers or anything.. Although after you see it is pretty obvious that it has horror elements.. Although overall it is a comedy..

Re: Hot Fuzz

well i no its a comedy but i thought it was a horror comedy is all since their tryign to solve the murder case and theres a killer running aroudn killing people i thought it woudl b considered a horror comedy

Re: Hot Fuzz

I've been dying to see this movie but just haven't had the time. But guys...is this movie anywhere near the genius of Shaun Of The Dead?