Topic: Mad Max 4 Moving Ahead, Checkout the Cars!

For a long time George Miller has been talking about his $100million sequel to Mad Max, Mad Max 4 and I have been waiting very impatiently for the day to come. Now comes word that the project has been greenlit and is moving ahead. Lots of names being...

Read More : Mad Max 4 Moving Ahead, Checkout the Cars!

Re: Mad Max 4 Moving Ahead, Checkout the Cars!

See I never considered this horror so when I found out about this a few days ago, I didn't submit it to you guys.  I was so pumped to hear about the cool cars, though.  Miller sounds excited to be casting and bringing work to Australia so this movie is going to have a lot of love in it.  I grew up to love Beyond Thunderdome then when I realized that the other movies (Road Warrior and Mad Max) were all part of the trilogy, I made sure I had a copy of them at all times.  Great, great news to hear.  We have some super kick ass movies on the horizon.  I hope Mel is back for this one.  I know he's getting old, but he's Mad Max just as Ahnold will always be The Terminator.

Damn sure looking forward to it.

Any word as to what the budget will be?
I can't imagine it would make a profit on the amount of money George Miller wants $100 mil.

Welcome to Thunderdome Bitch!!

How about "Thunder Road".

it'll be fukt if mel isnt involved (arghhhh my nipples! they hurt when i squeeze them!?")

the second mad max is the bestestest, the 3rd and 1st not as good, but still ok

hopefully this 4th one is as bad ass as the second one... with the razor boomerang - lol "i got it! i got it!"

The original Mad Max is one of my favorite movies of all time. The Road Warrior was fantastic and Thunderdome had enough charm that it won me over. I'm so excited thinking of a 4th movie, Mel or no Mel. Also with the focus on the cars and stunts I'm pretty sure he wants to return to more of a Road Warrior type set up rather than a Thunderdome type story.

now i hope they use ERIC BANNA!

but i hope he doesnt use a shitty accent, argh

w000t eric banna w000t yeah n shit