Topic: Kansas tornado this town is gone

about 100 miles from me, I have been to this town and it is gone. geez
http://ww2.kake.com/global/video/popup/ … d=54669806

Re: Kansas tornado this town is gone

For some reason that link isn't working.

I saw that on the news I think there were 1 big Tornado and 2 small ones I beleive around 9 people died and a lot more were injured, Thats really sad. I hope the injured recover from this quickly.

goldenwarrior wrote:

I saw that on the news I think there were 1 big Tornado and 2 small ones I beleive around 9 people died and a lot more were injured, Thats really sad. I hope the injured recover from this quickly.

Damn, that's horrible.

Yeah I just saw this on the news and it looks terrible for those folks and they say more storms might be heading that way too.

we were in the basement for about half hour, an hour ago, still more crazy weather coming, cripes Greensburg tornado was F5 max winds over 200 miles per hour.
12 on friday and 15 last nite//tornados in Kansas
all in all folks I love it here in Kansas, being a Pa. original:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

we were in the basement for about half hour, an hour ago, still more crazy weather coming, cripes Greensburg tornado was F5 max winds over 200 miles per hour.
12 on friday and 15 last nite//tornados in Kansas
all in all folks I love it here in Kansas, being a Pa. original:)

Damn buddy, I hope you all are alright over there. Here in Georgia we hardly have any "real" bad weather except lightning. Be careful today buddy.

I live in quiet Barnesville PA sumtimes in the summer we get a strong storm capable of causing twisters but we never get them and i dont wanna be rude but isnt where that tornado hit, in tornado valley??? cuz if it is i think thats a sign to GET OUT

sickf**k wrote:

I live in quiet Barnesville PA sumtimes in the summer we get a strong storm capable of causing twisters but we never get them and i dont wanna be rude but isnt where that tornado hit, in tornado valley??? cuz if it is i think thats a sign to GET OUT

Aye, tornado alley...March thru May tornado season. Nah I don't want to get out lol
I want to move to the wilderness one day, bears, mountain lions....life is one big thrill ride lol:)

Thats sad about that town. I'm glad it missed ya, Dead.

It's great living in the country, with the deer, bears, foxes, moose but no mountain lions around here.

I saw the damage on the Weather Channel.  Never underestimate the power of nature.  I pray that everyone is doing okay.

ya im in Kansas City Missouri, this isnt too far from here, everyone has been talking about it.

Its really sad..the weird thing is though the night before I was watching Twister and I asked my fiancee where he thought they shot the movie and he said Kansas and another thing was the tornando was an F5..the next morning I woke and saw this on the news..

Greensburg was the home of the worlds largest hand dug well, and a huge meterorite... I wonder how they fared?  (I've been woefully ignorant of the news... Just heard Dubya was in town en route to Greensburg this AM.

water tower gone, hand dug well creamed and I am thrilled they found the meterorite (big rock hound here) great support for Greensburg, I am really proud of Kansans.
I hope you held on to your butt through all this tornado mess Mirth:)

My signature is at the bottom of teh well, unless they've painted over it.   And figuratively crossing my fingers (as literally crossing them would make it REALLY hard to type) I hope we don't see any.   We were supposed to get nastyness down here, but it just ended up being golf ball sized raindrops for about 45 seconds.