Re: Bruce Campbell and Spiderman

Saw it on Friday.  The action scenes were awesome, the rest put me to sleep.  The only non-action sceen I enjoyed was with Bruce Campbell.  My favorite line -
"Being bad makes me happy." - Eddie Brock 

I just wished that there were more of Venom.  I would also love to see Carnage get some airtime in a future movie.

I agree about Carnage.  Although I like Venom more than Carnage,  I would like to see him in it.  Though, I would like to see more emphasis on Dr. Connors so they can make him Lizardman as a possible villain.  Though I remember the 90's cartoon and how Mary Jane eventually fell through that warp hole into another demension.  That would be another interesting thing to do if a 4 were to happen. 

But if a 4 does come out, Bruce Campbell had better make an appearnce cause it's not Spiderman without Bruce.

See i could see a Venom spin-off movie and there he would join forces with Carnage and then take on Carnage. When it comes to Dr. Conners transforming into Lizardman, that will definitely happen. I couldn't see why it wouldn't. Dr. Conners plays a huge role in Peter Parkers life. So i bet you that Lizardman will be brought in later on in a Spider-Man movie. Who knows maybe it will happen in Spider-Man 4. Hey since they're making Wolverine and Magneto movies, why can't they make a Venom movie.

A Venom spinoff would be awesome.  I'd love to see that.  I know the Venom Saga from the 90's cartoon is on DVD and those were some cool episodes.  Though if a Venom spinoff did happen, Sam Raimi would have to direct it.  Though did Carnage ever fight Venom, I don't remember if they did and I only seen the 90's cartoon.  Never read a Spiderman comic so I'm not sure.  But that would be a great way to see Venom again because he is my one of my favorite Spiderman villains.  I had hoped to see more of him in the movie, but oh well.

Anyways, I just hope there is a Spiderman 4.  With all the success of 3, I can't see why not.  But I heard that if Sam doesn't direct, then the cast won't want to return.  It makes sense. 

And just for a tidbit of useless info, the Japanese did a TV show version of Spiderman in 1978.  It was live action and get this, Spiderman had a car (The Spidey Machine), and he had his own MEGAZORD.  He even had some kind of morpher on his one arm.  You can watch episodes on Youtube by just searching Spiderman and scrolling down a ways.  I watched an episode and it's kind of hard to explain.

vorwald2006 wrote:

A Venom spinoff would be awesome.  I'd love to see that.  I know the Venom Saga from the 90's cartoon is on DVD and those were some cool episodes.  Though if a Venom spinoff did happen, Sam Raimi would have to direct it.  Though did Carnage ever fight Venom, I don't remember if they did and I only seen the 90's cartoon.  Never read a Spiderman comic so I'm not sure.  But that would be a great way to see Venom again because he is my one of my favorite Spiderman villains.  I had hoped to see more of him in the movie, but oh well.

Anyways, I just hope there is a Spiderman 4.  With all the success of 3, I can't see why not.  But I heard that if Sam doesn't direct, then the cast won't want to return.  It makes sense. 

And just for a tidbit of useless info, the Japanese did a TV show version of Spiderman in 1978.  It was live action and get this, Spiderman had a car (The Spidey Machine), and he had his own MEGAZORD.  He even had some kind of morpher on his one arm.  You can watch episodes on Youtube by just searching Spiderman and scrolling down a ways.  I watched an episode and it's kind of hard to explain.

When i became a huge Venom fan back in the 90's, i was buying and reading Venom comics, which i still own all of them and Venom did fight Carnage. There was also other symbiotic suits, or to you black goo, that actually got onto other hosts and turned them into a Venom type of characters and they all went up against Carnage. Venom VS Carnage had to be one of the greatest and best fights in Spider-Man history.

Hmm that's interesting about he Japanese version of Spider-Man. I do remember the movie that came out in the 80's that was horrible. Which i do remember when i was little, i went to the video store with my mom, brother, and sister, and my brother and sister decided to make a joke on me by getting the cover of the Spider-Man movie and they scared me with me saying 'Uggy eyes! Uggy eyes!' With reference to Spider-Man's black eyes. lol