Topic: Jennifers Body DVD Details

VideoETA is reporting that Jennifers Body is coming to DVD on December 29th. Doing some homework of my own it seems it will have a run time of 102 minutes and will of course also come on Bluray.
Jennifers Body had a pile of buzz leading up to it si...

Read More : Jennifers Body DVD Details

Re: Jennifers Body DVD Details

Pass

The DVD could contain money, paying me to see it and I would still pass on this.

I saw it.  At best it was fighting to be average.  Thought they really screwed up the ending.  Agree with Meh, I'd only give it another go if it's a different cut, and even then I'd still have to think on it.

This is already coming out on DVD?  Didn't it just come out a couple of weeks ago in the theaters? It must have seriously bombed at the theaters to get such a quick DVD release.

I must have thought this was a thread about something else.  Anything else.  Because my interest level in this flick is a big, fat ZERO.

Love that Diablo Cody, but...

Last edited by LoudLon (2009-10-31 13:31:26)

Pass

Ever get the feeling someone's 15 mins of fame are over?

I actually liked this movie, I will be picking up a copy.

pretty soon they will have a Jennifers Dildo coming out lol   (referring to the twilight dildo thread)

i will certainly give this one a rent

morguex wrote:

Ever get the feeling someone's 15 mins of fame are over?

Ha ha ha.

hmm rather 50/50. I really do not want to condemn it before seeing it, so therefore I won't. That said I am not a major fan of Megan Fox and I do worry if I watched this, that would usurp any enjoyment from the movie. Prob. rent just to see but nothing more.

this website is always talking about the approval and reviews of others.who cares what anyone thinks you have to see the movie before you can judge it

megan fox - id finger bang her good, thats about it though