Topic: HELP!!! I can't find this twisted movie anywhere . . .

. . . I rented it at Blockbuster almost 18 months ago, and it was about an incredibly sexy, blond chick with a brutally disfigured face.  But all the guys in the movie fell for her bod - and then she pretty much ate them.  My only memory of the title was that it was something like Jenny or Jennifer (no, I'm not thinking of the Megan Fox movie).  Anyone know what I'm talking about???

Re: HELP!!! I can't find this twisted movie anywhere . . .

Sounds like Jenifer from the first season of Masters of Horror.

It is.
Here you go.
Jenifer (Masters of Horror, 2005)

Which brings us to what might be the worst Jennifer of them all. In this entry for the Masters of Horror anthology, horror auteur Dario Argento presents a nightmare scenario: Married cop Frank Spivey (Steven Weber, also the film's screenwriter) takes in a deaf-mute but nubile woman named "Jenifer" whose face is extremely hideous and deformed, but whose childlike affections are gosh-darn endearing and seductive to men. Giving up his life and family to be with Jenifer, Frank finds that she has yet another irksome quality, in that she likes to eat people. (Look for the not-safe-for-TV shots, in which Jenifer chows down on some genitals, featured on the DVD.) So let me get this straight. This Jenifer is hideous, mentally disabled, and a cannibal, but she's good in the sack? Well, I guess I can live with that.

yup, that would be the movie

Wow . . . you dudes are good!  Many thanks.

i really enjoyed this film - it got a lot of hate though hmm fkn haters

ZOMBlE wrote:

i really enjoyed this film - it got a lot of hate though hmm fkn haters

yeah, it was my favourite of "The Masters Of Horror" first series, not the usual Argento stuff ethier, yes it was predictable but unsettling.