Topic: Woohooo!!!

I know nobody knows my sister or even knew I had a sister but I'm so frigin happy right now!!! shes gonna have a BABY!!!!!

Re: Woohooo!!!

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I know nobody knows my sister or even knew I had a sister but I'm so frigin happy right now!!! shes gonna have a BABY!!!!!

You are going to be an aunt.  I am happy for you.  Congrats.

This has really really made my day...shes been trying for so long ooh this will my second niece or nephew...I have a niece thats my brothers daughter..

Wonderful news!!! Congrats:)

Congrats on being an Aunt Raven!

im so hapy for yuh.. smile

Contgratulations:)  on your new niece!!

Thanks guys...I'm just so happy for her..

Congrats Raven!

Great news.. Raven, my best wishes to you having a healthy niece or nephew.

Thats cool Aunt Raven smile

Thanks..now were hopeing she has the boy because me and my brother our the ones with the girls..

cograts. to you and yours. smile

right on, congrats to yoiu and your sister. I am still waiting for my baby to show up but not too much longer, He will be here on the 9th.

Wish your sis the best of luck during her pregnancy...I love kids and can't wait to have a few of my own.

Hard2Kill wrote:

right on, congrats to yoiu and your sister. I am still waiting for my baby to show up but not too much longer, He will be here on the 9th.

Oooh hard2kill thats so exciting big_smile..well I wish you and your wife much luck and safe and healthy deliveray..and a side note if they offer the drugs tell her to take them don't be a hero lol...;)

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Wish your sis the best of luck during her pregnancy...I love kids and can't wait to have a few of my own.

Thank you wink

RaVeN71806 wrote:

Thanks..now were hopeing she has the boy because me and my brother our the ones with the girls..

If she has a boy tell her to name him Boyd, there aint alot of us Boyds out there.

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

If she has a boy tell her to name him Boyd, there aint alot of us Boyds out there.

I like that name..its different and I like different thats why my daughters name is Raven but I will pass that along to my sister wink

Tell her to name the baby Patrick Herbert West Bateman, given it's a boy.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

I like that name..its different and I like different thats why my daughters name is Raven but I will pass that along to my sister wink

The only bad thing is people always think I'm saying Lloyd when they ask what my name is. Talking about different names, my friends name is Shandy which is a really neat name that you hardly ever hear.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Tell her to name the baby Patrick Herbert West Bateman, given it's a boy.

wow I thought my daughters name was long lol...but I will also pass that along to her actually her husbands name is Patrick..

I like Sebastian Xavier:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

If I had a boy I was gonna name him Xavier or Maximus

RaVeN71806 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

If I had a boy I was gonna name him Xavier or Maximus

Going back to the Gladiator days are we?