Topic: The Expendables Trailer!!!!

Anyone else seen the trailer for The Expendables?  Seriously, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Randy Couture, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dolph Lundgren, Danny Trejo and cameos by Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenneger?   Awesome!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAWelCpO5do[/youtube]

Re: The Expendables Trailer!!!!

I've been trailing this movie for such a long while. It's been of constant interest to me and so in simple frickin terms.

F*CK YEAH!!! cool

The sooner this comes out, the better! big_smile

I'm there baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ... no chuck norris? lol

I can never find a REAL trailer lol always just random ones, or fan made ones. But this movie looks like it'll kick some major ass!

All's I can say is Oh, HELL yeah!  I will almost guarantee you this movie will kick ass.  Have you seen the last two Stallone flicks?  Rocky Balboa and Rambo were the best entries in their respective series since their originals.  And it's been, what, seventeen years since Dolph Lundgren has appeared in a movie that didn't go straight to video -- and there he is in all his big, Swedish (or Danish, or whatever he is), scenery chewing, line flubbing glory!

I absolutely cannot wait.

Nocturnal wrote:

What ... no chuck norris? lol

Ha actually not unfortunately.  I noticed Norris, Van Damme, Segal, and The Rock are probably the only big name action stars that arent in it.

I'm just praying they don't water it down and make it PG-13 to try to make more money and appeal to the teenyboppers.  Please lord, stick with the  R rating and the hardcore violence like the last Rambo.

mdc666 wrote:

I'm just praying they don't water it down and make it PG-13 to try to make more money and appeal to the teenyboppers.  Please lord, stick with the  R rating and the hardcore violence like the last Rambo.

Well here's the scoop on that:

Producer Avi Lerner decided to cut the film down to two versions, a PG-13-rated version and an R-rated version, both of which will be screen tested to see which one will be officially released. Lerner had considered cutting down the violence because of the success of recent PG-13 action films like Live Free or Die Hard (2007). Lerner has claimed that Stallone's previous film Rambo (2008) could have been even more successful, had it not contained such extreme violence and gore.

I thought this was a 2nd world war flick for some reason.

Must have been because it was flying around the same clouds as "Inglorious".

Looks like fun, nothing new or amazing though except for that kick ass cast.
Should be a fun ride, but if they cut it to PG-13...FUCK IT.  I'll wait for the unrated DVD, I'm not spending all that money on a PG-13 film at the cinema.

Agree, given all the big names this should rightly be an 18/ R rating. PG13 is an insult and would turn me off the film so hoping this still gets the much harder age rating big_smile

All those actors in this movie makes this a dream come true.

Starring Jason Statham.  Those are the only words required to guarantee that I'll watch a film. lol