Topic: New Shutter Island Trailer From the Scream Awards

Last night Spike TV aired their annual Scream Awards where they showed a couple exclusive clips for some upcoming films. The best and really only noteworthy trailer was from Shutter Island. It is still odd to see Martin Scorsese directing a horror/th...

Read More : New Shutter Island Trailer From the Scream Awards

Re: New Shutter Island Trailer From the Scream Awards

I have read this book and it was a very interesting read.. I hated when I had to put it down ..  I also saw the Trailer in the theaters and it seems to be very much like the book.... I can't wait to see it !!

Hmmmmm.  Looks like a good cast, but based on that trailer I'm a little worried about CGI

Everytime I see a trailer I want to see this movie more and more.  I have no doubts it will be amazing

I agree, with Scorsese directing, and that cast, I think it's going to be great.

I recall seeing the trailer twice-once before Paranomal Activity and once before SAW VI. It looks to be really interesting..not quite sure if I'll see it in the theater yet or just for it wait on DVD..but the trailer for the film was quite good..I still have images of that woman outside putting her finger to her lips...creepy as hell...in a good way lol

Last edited by joe91074 (2009-11-04 21:39:11)