Re: Woohooo!!!

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

I like Sebastian Xavier:)

If I had a boy I was gonna name him Xavier or Maximus

Going back to the Gladiator days are we?

yeah lol..or I was gonna pick Killian

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-05-08 10:37:55)

i like the name Spencer for a boy and Jordan for a girl

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-05-08 14:42:39)

I'm naming my daughter Ava.  I love that name

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm naming my daughter Ava.  I love that name

I have a friend that named her daughter Ava Shay.  I like that the simple names are coming back.

Y'know there would be a certain kinship between cousins named Raven and Boyd.  They'd flock together.

And when he's got a poopy diaper, he could be a....

(wait for it...)

Doity Boyd!  big_smile

Pass along my heartiest congratulations to your sister and her family!

(Oddly enough isn't "Ava" from the Latin name for "Bird"?   Weird Coinkydink!!)

Last edited by Mirthquake (2007-05-08 22:26:04)

Mirthquake wrote:

Y'know there would be a certain kinship between cousins named Raven and Boyd.  They'd flock together.

And when he's got a poopy diaper, he could be a....

(wait for it...)

Doity Boyd!  big_smile

Pass along my heartiest congratulations to your sister and her family!

(Oddly enough isn't "Ava" from the Latin name for "Bird"?   Weird Coinkydink!!)

lol...I also like the name Shamus for a boy

Its a good thing no one here is one that likes to name kids after cars and personal Hygiene products. I actually have a class wit a girl who's name is vasonline, and I knew of a Lexus at one point. Never understood the meaning behind those names.

boyd84 wrote:

Its a good thing no one here is one that likes to name kids after cars and personal Hygiene products. I actually have a class wit a girl who's name is vasonline, and I knew of a Lexus at one point. Never understood the meaning behind those names.

I hung out with a girl with the name Jacquilin Danielle which stands for Jack Daniels..and theres a girl in our school district with the name Tequilla..

If I have a son I'm gonna name him Paul Maul

Then when you read out his full name it'll be:

Paul Maul Hall

Last edited by boyd84 (2007-05-10 08:56:52)

If I have a boy I want to name him something jacked up like Wadsworth or Templeton...but the wife will have none of it. sad

Beuford's a good one, if you want your kid to get his ass kicked everyday name him Beuford.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

If I have a boy I want to name him something jacked up like Wadsworth or Templeton...but the wife will have none of it. sad

I went through that with my fiancee with a boys name too...I wanted something really different and he wanted something like Rocco..he had really no choice with Ravens name..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I went through that with my fiancee with a boys name too...I wanted something really different and he wanted something like Rocco..he had really no choice with Ravens name..

I had a goat named Rocco, I swear to this day that that goat knew my name. I'd come out side and he'd be making a sound that sounded alot like Boyd really drawn out.

Booooooooooooooyyyyyyyyydddddddddd

Weirded me out.

boyd84 wrote:

I had a goat named Rocco, I swear to this day that that goat knew my name. I'd come out side and he'd be making a sound that sounded alot like Boyd really drawn out.

Weirded me out.

Thats funny lol

DemonToSome wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

Weirded me out.

Thats funny lol

Yeah, its funny unless your the one who's name he's calling out then its just weird

boyd84 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

Weirded me out.

Thats funny lol

Yeah, its funny unless your the one who's name he's calling out then its just weird

Yeah you sure have a point there big_smile

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Weirded me out.

lmao!! yeah that is funny and weird all in one wink

How about Genghis?? as in Genghis Khan..hee hee the kid would been a hellian:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

How about Genghis?? as in Genghis Khan..hee hee the kid would been a hellian:)

lol..I like that wink