Topic: Best Love songs?

Ok mushy subject but I am a sucker for a good love song and this is my favorite.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61eGueJs_JE[/youtube]

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-05-09 20:26:37)

Re: Best Love songs?

Well it looks like you might be in love with someone.  Wonder who that could possibly be?  I love you Mike.  I want everybody to know.  Yes Mike is GW and I love him.

Re: Best Love songs?

Groovy kinda love by Phil Collins:)

Re: Best Love songs?

You Are the First the Last My Everything Barry White

Re: Best Love songs?

I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meatloaf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GNhdQRbXhc

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-05-09 21:23:40)

Re: Best Love songs?

Zappa's "Dinah-Moe Humm" tongue

Re: Best Love songs?

Endless Love - Lionel Richie

Re: Best Love songs?

Color My World  - Chicago

Re: Best Love songs?

Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC:D

Re: Best Love songs?

The Rose - Bette Midler

Re: Best Love songs?

ok tell me what horror movie is this from?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKi6V6qCBk[/youtube]  and I love you too honey!  The Epitome of Fear is every woman in the world to me. big_smile

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-05-09 22:14:21)

Re: Best Love songs?

thegoldensimatar wrote:

I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meatloaf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GNhdQRbXhc

another meatloaf fan smile

Re: Best Love songs?

goldenwarrior wrote:
thegoldensimatar wrote:

I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meatloaf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GNhdQRbXhc

another meatloaf fan smile

Life Long Fan big_smile

Re: Best Love songs?

Blitzkid - Teenage Nechrophilian Love

The Fray - How To Save A Life

Re: Best Love songs?

Ordinary World - Duran Duran

Re: Best Love songs?

When The Stars Go Blue-Tim McGraw

Re: Best Love songs?

Always - Atlantic  Starr

Re: Best Love songs?

"just like heaven" by the cure

19

Re: Best Love songs?

Rod Stewart - If you want my body and you think I'm sexy c'mon baby let me know:lol:

The Misfits - Saturday Night(well it's sorta gothic love song):lol:

Kiss - Beth(dedicated to the only bitch that has ever dumped me years ago)

Journey - Faithfully(yeah right my ass......I will never be faithful to any girl ever again after I was dumped and cheated on so I just go from girl to girl):lol:

Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have, Hurt, That's What I GET

Re: Best Love songs?

hybrid moments wrote:

"just like heaven" by the cure

OMG That is my favorite song.

Re: Best Love songs?

ok, iv got a few. me and my GFs song is Lips of an Angel by Hinder.

Another Love Song by ICP:P
Zoe Jane by Staind
The Best of my Love by The Eagles
last one, Love at First Sight by The Murderdolls

22

Re: Best Love songs?

I use to listen to U2: With or Without around Beth even though the song was like 5 years old by then but thinking about the times and that song back then makes me wanna hurl cause I was whipped in teh worst scenario with her but now those days are gone, lol......and I jam to Type O'Negative and Goth now, yee haw!:lol:

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:

I use to listen to U2: With or Without around Beth even though the song was like 5 years old by then but thinking about the times and that song back then makes me wanna hurl cause I was whipped in teh worst scenario with her but now those days are gone, lol......and I jam to Type O'Negative and Goth now, yee haw!:lol:

I dedicate the song Love Hurts by Nazareth to you Ripper.

24

Re: Best Love songs?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
RIP wrote:

I use to listen to U2: With or Without around Beth even though the song was like 5 years old by then but thinking about the times and that song back then makes me wanna hurl cause I was whipped in teh worst scenario with her but now those days are gone, lol......and I jam to Type O'Negative and Goth now, yee haw!:lol:

I dedicate the song Love Hurts by Nazareth to you Ripper.

How about the song from the Wedding Singer- Love Stinks!:lol:

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:
RIP wrote:

I use to listen to U2: With or Without around Beth even though the song was like 5 years old by then but thinking about the times and that song back then makes me wanna hurl cause I was whipped in teh worst scenario with her but now those days are gone, lol......and I jam to Type O'Negative and Goth now, yee haw!:lol:

I dedicate the song Love Hurts by Nazareth to you Ripper.

How about the song from the Wedding Singer- Love Stinks!:lol:

I used to think that.  Now I am all mushy again. Sorry.  But I will still take shots with you on the weekend.