Topic: Pighunt coming to dvd?

Any one have any info when Pighunt will be getting a region 1 dvd release? I read somewhere that it already has a reg 2 release.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/pighunt033009.jpg

Re: Pighunt coming to dvd?

What's it about?

I wrote a review a few days ago. It's a pretty good movie, it's strange but in a good way. I'm not sure when it's getting a region 1 release.

Nice review Sus. I could tell from the trailer Ripper wasnt gonna be in the film much, but it looks like a wild ride. How did you see it if it hasnt had a reg 1 dvd release?

Just read the review, took me a second to find it because you have it as Pig Hunt.  Well written review and it sounds like something I wouldn't mind watching.  I'm very skeptical when it comes to movies with an animal as the villain, but that adds to the suspense because animals cannot be reasoned with the way we humans can.  I look forward to seeing this

pR1m3vil wrote:

Nice review Sus. I could tell from the trailer Ripper wasnt gonna be in the film much, but it looks like a wild ride. How did you see it if it hasnt had a reg 1 dvd release?

I have a region 2 DVD player.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Just read the review, took me a second to find it because you have it as Pig Hunt.

That's because on the DVD it is two words. So Pig Hunt is correct, not that it matters. But thanks for pointing that out anyways tongue

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2009-11-12 00:10:54)

Suspiria_89 wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

I have a region 2 DVD player.

Ohhhh thats sweet! big_smile

As far as I know, Pig Hunt is still hunting for North American Distribution.

Already on my waiting list via Amazon, looking forward to eventually getting this big_smile

just watched it twice, man what a killer flick.
I'd been waiting quite sometime for this one.