Topic: the Convenant Tops the Box Office

Anyone see this film this weekend?  to me it looked reasonable. I would love to hear if anyone watched it and enjoyed it. Being that it was #1 in the box office im sure somebody must have.

Re: the Convenant Tops the Box Office

Planning on seeing something this upcoming weekend.  The only two movies on the agenda are The Convenant and Crank.

We checked out Crank this weekend Skidog, and I found it to be pretty good. It was a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

if anyone does end up seeing the convenant be sure to submit a review on the site.

It surprises me it did so well in the box office.  To be honest, it looks to be another crappy Sci-Fi film that doesnt interest me in the least.  But, like you said, Meh, someone must have liked it.  I might give it a shot.

Yea it got no. 1 with only 8.7 million dollars... Thats still pitiful. Horrible weekend at the movies this weekend. The reason it got number one is because tons of 12 and 13 year old little girls went to go see it.. Its basially a GAP commercial.. If I were you TiM I wouldn't waste my money..

Rental in my book personally. Not wasting the cash at the theater.

Sounds good.  I'll wait til' it hits Netflix.

Now my gf wants to see Black Dahlia.  Maybe I can talk her into a double feature...

sounds like a plan skidog, then you can submit a review so we know if its any good or not.

I really want to see Black Dahlia.  Looks pretty good.