Topic: Robocop

My son is a big fan of Robocop, i hadn't seen it in 20 years so decided to watch it with him. We watched the director's cut & i was very impressed with it after all these years, the coolest thing about the directors cut is the scene with ED-209 in the office, when he kills the guy it is way more brutal which is always good. In general it was a lot more splattery than i remembered, an 80s classic.

Re: Robocop

Robocop kicks ass! Its classic. smile

I love all the Robocop movies.  Detroit never gets a positive movie made in it, but at least the second Robocop (based in detroit) is better than the first

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Robocop, good clean fun.  Well, okay, maybe not that clean.

I LOVE Robocop. The first is best, but I like the whole series.

the first Robocop film is very good.the second is ok, the third average

Robocop is awesome. I'm a fan. smile

You can't beat death by toxic waste.  You just can't.

One of the finest movies ever.  Great special effects, cool plot and sound effects.  I will forever love this movie.

Oh yeah, Peter Weller (who played Murphy/Robocop) teaches in the city I live in.

Way back in my junior year of high school, I had several VHS tapes containing three recorded movies each, and I'd throw one in every day after coming home from school.  One of them had Robocop on it. 

I must have seen this flick, seriously, 70 or 80 times.  I loved the cartoony violence, the Robocop design and Kurtwood Smith's Clarence Boddicker is one of my all-time favorite movie villains.

I was disappointed with the DVD commentary, but this one's definitely a favorite.