Topic: Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Arrives For All XBOX Users Tomorrow

The Left 4 Dead 2 demo access is due to be extended to all Xbox LIVE Xbox LIVE Silver Members early tomorrow morning.
The Left 4 Dead 2 demo -- already available for all PC gamers and Xbox LIVE Gold Members -- features gameplay taken from "The Paris...

Read More : Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Arrives For All XBOX Users Tomorrow

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Arrives For All XBOX Users Tomorrow

been playing the demo for about a week now and its pretty good

Besides melee weapons, it's the same as the first.  Which I didn't really like.

The demo kicked ass.  When I picked up Call of Duty at the midnight release last night, I preordered L4D2 and can't wait for next week to play it.  They really improved the game.

I can't wait for L4D2! It looks like a lot of fun and I've played the demo so much I'm looking forward to the rest of the campaigns! New infected, new weapons, this is a zombie hunter's dream!

Played the demo.  That was good enough for me.  Same game, new characters/maps.  Considering with the first they said it was going to have tons of downloadable content and additional missions and weapons and things, then they decide to just crank out a whole new game with nothing really new other then melee weapons really says they were thinkin more about cash then what they promised fans.   Kind of a "lets just release a new game and charge $60 instead of multiple downloadable expansions/add-on's for $20 a piece."