Topic: pussy troubles!!!!

help!! my cats got out last nite and now my un neutered one is pyscho, demon possessed antisocial attacking my neutered cat drama. He IS Scarey, we are keeping him in the basement for now and I bathed the other cat. Any suggestions? this is nuts!!!
help!!!

Re: pussy troubles!!!!

Sorry i don't own any cats. Just 3 dogs. I don't know one single thing about cats.

Heh well I have some cats and usually they fight every once and awhile then eventually they just calm down..

i have 4 dogs and i hate cats my suggestion is put them in the mircowave=D haha im sick but seriously i dunno anything bout cats

sickf**k wrote:

i have 4 dogs and i hate cats my suggestion is put them in the mircowave=D haha im sick but seriously i dunno anything bout cats

big_smile Hey that makes 2 of us. I definitely can't stand cats. Hey my family used to have a cottage in Wisconsin and there was always a cat that would be running around and i decided to take our metal bucket and was throwing it at the cat, unfortunately, i missed it. Oh well. lol

If they get out at night where I live the Coyotes wil get them, You will never see them again, I wonder why Coyotes got it in for cats?

He will calm down if you keep him seperated from the others for a while.  I have a 13 year old siamese that's neutered and he still fights.  Tom cats are just territorial.  If he stays too hyped up you can order some holistic medicine on line that will calm him down.

thanks everyone:)

I have a cat and two dogs..........by the was I you guys got me excited! I thought the thread was about something else big_smile

skfan wrote:

I have a cat and two dogs..........by the was I you guys got me excited! I thought the thread was about something else big_smile

The funny thing was, my first reaction when i saw this thread i literally said 'What the hell? Is this what i think it is? I'll open it up and find out.' And then i opened it up and i was like 'DAMN!' lol

Cats own dogs!  Just had to say it.  I have a tuxedo cat.  He's fat and lazy, so, I can't help you here, dead.

I really feel sorry for your cat. Dressing up your cat like a damn doll.

Uh, what?

Oh i miss read it. I thought you dressed your cat up. I have seen that before and also people dressing up their dogs too. I don't understand why they put that torture through their pet. Oh and by the way, dogs rule all. They will eat cats.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh i miss read it. I thought you dressed your cat up. I have seen that before and also people dressing up their dogs too. I don't understand why they put that torture through their pet. Oh and by the way, dogs rule all. They will eat cats.

hey I dress my dogs up well us too now there too fat for anything to fit them lol..dead your kitty will come down wink

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

hey I dress my dogs up well us too now there too fat for anything to fit them lol..dead your kitty will come down wink

Why is it that its always the woman that dress up their animals? Its weird, but what scares me is when someone is talking to there pet like it actually knows what their saying. Funny side note, I use to have a inbreed fagget ass cat that would always rape his brother. I had no idea that animals could be gay, eventually the one got tired of being raped and commited suicide. What a way to go.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well if you try and dress my dogs up, they'll just bite you. They know in their right sense that they don't want to look like idiots. Sorry Raven. But that's how my dogs are. Hey and the type of dogs i have are minature long haired dachshunds, or to some of you know it as wiener dogs or hot dogs. But hey they sure are vicious as hell though. Just don't let them go near any rabits. One of them actually killed 8 baby rabbits and then another one actually fought a opossum.

my wife who used to run a pet store said to use a product called "feliway" its a pheromone based spray or plug in that calms the cats down. she said its a little pricy but well worth it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well if you try and dress my dogs up, they'll just bite you. They know in their right sense that they don't want to look like idiots. Sorry Raven. But that's how my dogs are. Hey and the type of dogs i have are minature long haired dachshunds, or to some of you know it as wiener dogs or hot dogs. But hey they sure are vicious as hell though. Just don't let them go near any rabits. One of them actually killed 8 baby rabbits and then another one actually fought a opossum.

oooh those dogs our evil I had a short haired dachshund and she was nothing but a bitch she used my house for her bathroom...I have two pugs and they liked to dress but now they put a little weight on because I had them neturated so all the really do is just hang out...lol

boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Why is it that its always the woman that dress up their animals? Its weird, but what scares me is when someone is talking to there pet like it actually knows what their saying. Funny side note, I use to have a inbreed fagget ass cat that would always rape his brother. I had no idea that animals could be gay, eventually the one got tired of being raped and commited suicide. What a way to go.

because its fun and cute ok...lol wink

RaVeN71806 wrote:
boyd84 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

because its fun and cute ok...lol wink

I'll take your word on that. Raven you are just to funny.:)

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

oooh those dogs our evil I had a short haired dachshund and she was nothing but a bitch she used my house for her bathroom...I have two pugs and they liked to dress but now they put a little weight on because I had them neturated so all the really do is just hang out...lol

Well our youngest dog is just the cutest. She'll just kiss you non-stop. And definitely gotta watch out for your feet b/c if you aren't wearing any shoes and socks, she'll just lick your feet non-stop. Yeah all of my dogs will bark at you if they don't recognize you and then after a while they'll warm up to you and start give you kisses. They are the cutest and just so gentle too. So they're not evil at all, well not torwards humans.

ALl women are the same way my g/f well maybe soon ex g/f yes problems again but my dog had puppys and she sayign im gonna dress it up as a dancer and and take him to the mall and and....i was like yeah im not gonna be walking with u when u do that they have to dress werid and then they have to dress their pets weird alogn with them

wow how good am i we did break up today

sickf**k wrote:

wow how good am i we did break up today

whatever bud hmm ..........you sound like you're taking it pretty good. you know what I say "can't ever like no trick get you whipped!" big_smile