Topic: Suspiria - Region 2 DVD News

We have readers from all around the world, so the deadman is going to show some love for our Region 2 DVD HM freaks. DVD Active has reported that both Nouveaux Pictures and Cine-Excess have announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Suspiria ...

Read More : Suspiria - Region 2 DVD News

Re: Suspiria - Region 2 DVD News

Sweet! big_smile Thank you DMW, I love this movie and of course till now could not get it properly, so this makes me very happy. Will def. be buying this. smile

I still remember, 5 years ago i was in a crap store and i saw Suspiria(original VHS italian version) for $5. I didn't take it. So now i must deal with a stupid 2 DVDs box version.
I hate myself..:mad:

That art is stunning.  I'm glad they went with that image.

Thanks for posting that awesome poster Deadman. I'm about to change my desktop background LOL

sMart wrote:

I agree.. Suspiria_89 no problem and BTK you are very welcome.   I plan on posting more Region 2 DVD news, because like I said, HM has a large reader base from all over and we have to spread the love. 

Now I can be jealous for once on how sweet a region 2 DVD looks and not having a region free player - CURSES!

-deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin wrote:
sMart wrote:

I agree.. Suspiria_89 no problem and BTK you are very welcome.   I plan on posting more Region 2 DVD news, because like I said, HM has a large reader base from all over and we have to spread the love. 

Now I can be jealous for once on how sweet a region 2 DVD looks and not having a region free player - CURSES!

-deadmanwalkin

That happens to me a lot.  The Hitcher being a great example of that.  The region 2 is a much better release.  The movie gets no love in region 1.  neutral

Hey guys, even if you don't have multi-region dvd players you can still get your player to read them.

All you need is to go to google, search the name and model number of your player followed by "region unlock". I've got 3 different players that I've managed to find the unlock codes for, simply by putting in the sequence of numbers with your remote. It basically switches your player to Region 0 with no more annoying restrictions big_smile

I've now got a collection thats half Region 1 and half Region 2 lol. Best of both sides smile

Really hope this helps you!

As for the artwork on the new Region 2 release.....really gutted that I didn't hold off for it sad Looks stunning! I'll just have to make do with this goblin of a design lol -

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/jun07/suspiriabig.jpg

Last edited by Rabba (2009-11-19 12:30:22)

I got it!
Ther's like 5 copie of it at my movie store. Rare edition?

Rabba wrote:

Hey guys, even if you don't have multi-region dvd players you can still get your player to read them.

All you need is to go to google, search the name and model number of your player followed by "region unlock". I've got 3 different players that I've managed to find the unlock codes for, simply by putting in the sequence of numbers with your remote. It basically switches your player to Region 0 with no more annoying restrictions big_smile

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/ju … riabig.jpg

I have two DVD players, and a year or two ago, I tried doing what you suggested and couldnt find anything on the players that I have.  Might have to try again.. hopefully I can find something this time.  Thanks for the suggestion.

-deadmanwalkin

Just go on the web. There's a code for every single DVD players in the world. Enter that code and every DVDs from every regions gonna works in your drive. That's what i did and it still workin.

Shoot, we don't even have that on blu ray here in the states

Rabba wrote:

I've now got a collection thats half Region 1 and half Region 2 lol. Best of both sides smile

As for the artwork on the new Region 2 release.....really gutted that I didn't hold off for it sad Looks stunning! I'll just have to make do with this goblin of a design lol -

lol  There you go, being reasonable.  And all I wanted to do was bitch.

Surprisingly, there was an unlock code for this cheap DVD player I bought for $30.00 a couple years ago.  I don't have that player anymore, but it was a shock to find that out.

I know too, that I can find a region free DVD player for cheap as well.  And I have a TV that's PAL ready.

There are solutions.  If you want to be reasonable.  lol

Thanks, Rabba.

D@vid
, there is a limited edition 3 disc set, if that's what you're talking about .

P.S.  I like the classic design on the cover, myself, Rabba.

Last edited by sMart (2009-11-19 13:32:10)

sMart wrote:
Rabba wrote:

lol  There you go, being reasonable.  And all I wanted to do was bitch.

Surprisingly, there was an unlock code for this cheap DVD player I bought for $30.00 a couple years ago.  I don't have that player anymore, but it was a shock to find that out.

I know too, that I can find a region free DVD player for cheap as well.  And I have a TV that's PAL ready.

There are solutions.  If you want to be reasonable.  lol

Thanks, Rabba.

D@vid
, there is a limited edition 3 disc set, if that's what you're talking about .

P.S.  I like the classic design on the cover, myself, Rabba.

lol Yeah dude, you're right enough....the design isn't all that bad when looking at it! The new one just looks alot glossier. The features on the dvd that I've got are still pretty good, would most likely pick up the new one if I had a bare bones copy.

smile

Last edited by Rabba (2009-11-19 13:53:22)

No not this one. I found one that i'm not even able to find on the web. But hey, i'm not the biggest fan of Suspiria so i don't really care.;)