Topic: Channle 4 will be going 3D this week!

The 3D stuff will start Monday
Here is list of shows and movies that will  be showen in 3D on TV

The Paul O'Grady Show in 3D  .The Paul O'Grady show will be kicking off Channel 4's 3D Week and appearing in three dimensions at points during the show.

Next broadcast: Monday 16 November, 5PM on Channel 4

.The Paul O'Grady show will be kicking off Channel 4's 3D Week and appearing in three dimensions at points during the show.

Next broadcast: Monday 16 November, 5PM on Channel 4

.The Queen in 3D
.The incredible story of young film makers Bob Angell and Arthur Wooster, who created the remarkable 3D colour newsreel of the Queen during her Coronation year they named 'Royal Review'.
Next broadcast: Monday 16 November, 9PM on Channel 4

Flesh for Frankenstein  .The 3D version of Paul Morrissey's macabre, wacky 70s take on the Frankenstein story, starring Udo Kier and Joe Dallesandro. Baron Frankenstein desires to create a super-race of humans by making the perfect man and woman from bits of other corpses.

Next broadcast: Wednesday 18 November, 12.40AM on Channel 4

Friday the 13th Part III in 3D  .Jason Voorhees is back from the dead to wreak havoc again, this time on a group of friends camping at the woods.

Next broadcast: Friday 20 November, 10PM on Channel 4

The Greatest Ever 3D Moments  .The Greatest Ever 3D Moments top ten countdown will reveal the finest, weirdest and wackiest 3D moments of all time, from the worlds of cinema, TV and pop.

Next broadcast: Saturday 21 November, 9.20PM on Channel 4

Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert  .Miley Cyrus and her alter ego Hannah Montana take to the stage in this spectaular 3D concert taken from her sell out 2007/2008 North American tour. The show features hit songs 'Rock Star' and 'See You Again' as well as the Jonas Brothers.

Next broadcast: Sunday 22 November, 3PM on Channel 4

T4 in 3D  .T4 brings you some very special 3D treats, JLS performing in 3D, Rick and Jameela plus guests Pixie Lott and Twilight's Michael Sheen in glorious 3D too! Next broadcast: Sat 21 & Sun 22 November, 8.55AM on Channel 4

you can 3D glasses from  Sainsbury’s.

looking forward to Friday 13th Part 3 in 3D on  TV. big_smile

Any chance of My bloody valentine 3D glasses working on these movies or shows?
it's the only 3D glasses I have got.

Last edited by BASSI (2009-11-14 04:40:09)

Re: Channle 4 will be going 3D this week!

that's an idea, trying the glasses from my bloody valentine! never thought of that one Bassi!:)the only thing i will be interested in watching in 3D will be "Flesh For Frankenstein".

I'm so glad they aren't trying that here in the States.  3D needs to be perfected for home viewing in those clear glasses so that you don't lose all the color that buying HD brings.

Paul O Grady sucks. I'm totally happy about Friday the 13 part 3 3D. I didn't like that film that much but i think that is cause it was ment to be 3D so it will be interesting to see. I'm not sure the glasses from Valentine will work cause they are not the usual red & blue kind but my daughter has those in her Barbie 3D film.:lol:

Last edited by ZOMBIE SLASHER (2009-11-14 14:35:15)

went to  Sainsbury’s  and Now that SOLD OUT third this week lol  out sad (They order 50,000
You can E-mail PCarter@Channel4.co.uk
if you want to get the 3D Glasses for Free

I Hope they come on Tueday morning, i really want to see 
Flesh for Frankenstein  in 3D.

I Really looking for too Friday 13th part 3 and The Greatest Ever 3D Moments
They going to be GREAT.

Last edited by BASSI (2009-11-15 07:54:21)

^ They were sold out here as well, should have been ready for the demand, fucking usless.

BASSI wrote:

I did that on Sunday & 2 pairs came today.:)

I tried My Bloody Valentine 3D glasses and they worked fine but after about 5 minutes I was starting to get an headache, not keen on 3D, but might try to deal with it just for the experience of Flesh for Frankenstein. smile

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:
BASSI wrote:

I did that on Sunday & 2 pairs came today.:)

Mine not come yet sad

wanted to do see Flesh for Frankenstein tonight, (If i recored this movies, will it still have the same Effect) I hope it will.

BlackTequilaKiss I tried My Bloody Valentine 3D, i coud not tell if they were working or not   lol.

damn.. wish they did that where I live !!!

Mine Glasses still NOT COME  mad sad

Mine Glasses have come today!
THANK GOD
just in time for Friday 13th part 3 in 3D Less then 5 hours to go whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've got my glasses ready for Friday The 13th part 3 aswell big_smile

Should be sweet!!

lucky bastards !!!

45 mins to ago big_smile

http://www.german-business-etiquette.com/img/31-celebrating-at-work-in-germany300.jpg