Topic: No clemency for Paris Hilton petition

I signed this petition today to Gov. Ar-Nuld to not give clemency to that stuck up no good Paris Hilton.

I hope it's okay that I put it on here for ya'll to go sign. There are over 20,000 signatures on it now and comments lol. She has her own little petition and only has 3,000 signs for herself.

Here it is.....I hope this link works:

www.petitiononline.com/ph123/petition.html

Re: No clemency for Paris Hilton petition

C'mon people.....show your support for Paris sitting her snobby ass in jail.:lol:

I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire. What a attention whore.

loneranger zombie wrote:

I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire. What a attention whore.

Awesome!!!!!!:cool:

I signed it, but I'm sure in vain though! I used a good ol' phony name neutral

i used my real name, that bitch deserves the jail time just because she fucked up House of Wax, i hated the remake with her in it, and shes ugly as hell.

deathgate666 wrote:

i used my real name, that bitch deserves the jail time just because she fucked up House of Wax, i hated the remake with her in it, and shes ugly as hell.

Trust me she wasn't the only thing wrong with that film. big_smile I signed it too just because I'd like to see another movie..........."One Night in Paris in jail" big_smile

I loved seeing Paris getting killed in House of Wax.....it made my year.:lol:

I hope some bull dyke makes Paris her little bitch.

loneranger zombie wrote:

I hope some bull dyke makes Paris her little bitch.

You got that right, but I bet she will have her own private cell and everything included for here and this is just a cover up.

i was number 20,601 andi used my real name big_smile

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i was number 20,601 andi used my real name big_smile

Good girl!:cool:

skfan wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Trust me she wasn't the only thing wrong with that film. big_smile I signed it too just because I'd like to see another movie..........."One Night in Paris in jail" big_smile

i kno she wasnt the only thing wrong with it, it was just a terrible remake

deathgate666 wrote:
skfan wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

i kno she wasnt the only thing wrong with it, it was just a terrible remake

I liked the remake and thought the kills were great in it and the storyline for it. I just can't stand Paris Hilton lol. She was also in another horror film called Nine Lives.

I was # 20224 and i just looked and now they are at 20957.......lol that's like 700 more sigs in less than 18 hours since I signed it lol.:lol:

People really must hate Paris Hilton lmao.

Last edited by RIP (2007-05-12 10:28:55)

i think these petitions are stupid butthis is one i am SO gonna sign. In fact I am going to post a link to this thread on every forum i frequent so htey can see this thread and sign it.

Meh wrote:

i think these petitions are stupid butthis is one i am SO gonna sign. In fact I am going to post a link to this thread on every forum i frequent so htey can see this thread and sign it.

LOL, cool.....I don't normally sign these either but I can't stand Paris Hilton lol.:lol:

I'm the same... I never sign those petitions, but since I hate her too, she deserves this big time.

Lol, now there are 21641 signatures on it for day 3 of this petition lol. Man, alot of people hate Paris Hilton too.:lol:

Is this the only Petition thats out there?

loneranger zombie wrote:

Is this the only Petition thats out there?

Yeah that I know of. Now Paris has her own little petition to get her off of it and I have no idead how many sigs she has supporting her but it's not much lol.

I never sign this things but I can't stand Paris Hilton so I hope she gets the 45 days in jail and suffers lol.

paris hilton is such atool thinking she should  be pardoned... people like her make me sick.

Meh wrote:

paris hilton is such atool thinking she should  be pardoned... people like her make me sick.

Cheers, you drinking a beer now!:cool:

ive always thought she looked like a over cooked chicken. how vapid does one have to be to think the tickets were just a way for cops to hit on her. i hope her uterus falls out before she has the chance to infect the world w/ her offspring. lol

she is a tool no question hybrid and those particular comments bugged me alot to.