Topic: Indonesian Slasher - Waterfall Bride

Here is the trailer for the new slasher film from Indonesia, title Waterfall Bride (Air Terjun Pengantin). It has everything the deadman would want in a island get-a-way - hot chicks in bikini's on a boat (check), hot chicks in bikini's on the beach ...

Read More : Indonesian Slasher - Waterfall Bride

Re: Indonesian Slasher - Waterfall Bride

Want me to fix the double post or do you feel confident enough to do it yourself? wink
lol:lol:

That looks awesome. Hopefully it will get a US release.

I liked that trailer a lot! big_smile I love foreign and subtitles have never caused me trouble so interested enough but add on to that bikini clad women on the beach, killer in the jungle itself, the menace of the jungle and my interest increases 3 x. This I definitely would like to see smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-11-22 17:09:22)

I hope this turns up on DVD. 

P.S.  We really need a drool smilie.  tongue

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Want me to fix the double post or do you feel confident enough to do it yourself? wink
lol:lol:

Who know's how many posts on this bit of news is out there.  For some reason, when I tried to add the youtube video, I got all kinds of formatting issues.. I just decided to take the video out, and link to it. 

I dont see any double post now, so I guess you fixed it.  thanks.

And yes, this movie does look cool and I also hope it makes it to the states (soon enough) on DVD.

-deadmanwalkin